I want to buy an epiphone les paul within $599 and I'm pretty much confused to choose. I want kind of good looking and sounding. I'm beginner at electric. I would also consider buying an Ibanez if that's better sounded and looking guitar than epiphone.
I have only ever had one Electric guitar Epiphone and i was quite lucky to get a good sounding one as i ordered online and was very beginner , If you go to a shop you could test some for sound and feel ,
For $600 you're talking Paul Reed Smith SE Singlecut money, which is better than an Epiphone Les Paul.

But fill out the information required on the sticky so we can give you the best advice:

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to?

Preferences? - What body shapes, neck profiles, brands, and number of frets do you like/want?

Pickups? - Do you want actives, passives, humbuckers, single coils? What configuration are you looking for?

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc).

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I'm from Bangladesh (located in asia) but I think I'm going to import the guitar from japan and who will buy the guitar can't play guitar. so no chance to check the guitar I think. and I like dream theater, iron maiden, scorpions, guns n roses etc. my budget is under $600 and new guitar. my current gear is godson acoustic.
Quote by rifatkhan
I'm from Bangladesh (located in asia) but I think I'm going to import the guitar from japan and who will buy the guitar can't play guitar. so no chance to check the guitar I think. and I like dream theater, iron maiden, scorpions, guns n roses etc. my budget is under $600 and new guitar. my current gear is godson acoustic.

If the one who will buy the guitar is in Japan, I suggest getting a used MIJ from stores like ishibashi. Here is the link for ishibashi's used guitars:

http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/e/
Quote by rifatkhan

So does that mean your $600 has to cover an amp as well?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ibanez is always a safe bet in my expierence. I own 5 Ibanez guitars and have never been dissapointed. Even the entry level guitars are almost always better than most other guitars in the price range. For $600 you should be able to get a decent RG
Quote by rifatkhan
I've $600 for only guitar. what about epiphone les paul tribute plus?

^^^ great guitars for the money with a hard case.
Quote by rifatkhan
I've $600 for only guitar. what about epiphone les paul tribute plus?

You can't do better for $600