That little green input on your computer for headphones and speaker...

Is there a way to fix it?

It's a bit broken..

I have to move the speaker jack around a bit to get it to work properly, and every now and then it just disconnects, and I hear the music weirdly, and I have to move it around a bit again.

And it's annoying.

I know it's the not the speakers' jack itself, 'cause I've had the same issue with other speakers, and more than one pair of headphones.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I say, open up ur computer and take a look inside?

I believe we have a compuer thread also, where they might be able to point u too replacements parts more specifically if needed.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Feb 11, 2014,
Nah buddy, unless you got an extra (my computer has 2 of those for example) you are shit outta luck.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
I say, open up ur computer and take a look inside?

I believe we have a compuer thread also, where they might be able to point u too replacements parts more specifically if needed.

Thanks, I'll try in there..

Quote by MakinLattes
Listen to real music.

The band I had trapped in the basement escaped
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Try kissing it to make it better
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you can do one of either of these two choices, along with the usb sound card: get a new motherboard, or install a sound card. any of those things will fix it for you.
Quote by Weaponized
Nah buddy, unless you got an extra (my computer has 2 of those for example) you are shit outta luck.

What. This is an incredibly simple fix. Go to store>buy replacement jack>install (literally just snaps in)>done.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.