I have an interview tomorrow and I need to audition a guitar piece to them. How should I go about warming up before I actually play the piece to them because obviously I can't just sit there playing for 20 minutes beforehand. It's not a technique as such so I didn't put it in that forum, plus it's pretty dead there.

Thanks in advance.
Rock. Paper. Scissors. Lizard. Spock.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I suggest massaging and stretching your arms and fingers from the shoulder to the fingertip on each hand. It's probably cold and wet around your parts too so you might want to do that extra thoroughly
Quote by lncognito
Fap?

The best method I've discovered for hot masturbation is this: I went to a fabric/crafts store and got a block of foam rubber. I used a pair of scissors and an Exacto knife to bore a hole through the center of the foam block. Then I put a large Ziploc bag into the hole, so the end was hanging out, and the opening was folded back over the edges of the foam. I remove the top drawer of my dresser and wedge the foam block into the hole. It holds it perfect and doesn't move! Then I lube up my cock and slide it into the hole. I'm able to pump and pump until I have the most amazing orgasms! Then I can just throw the bag away and use the foam again later. A few times I also wedged a long handle bath brush under the foam block, and positioned it to rub against the underside of my balls as I pump. This was amazing!
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
The best method I've discovered for hot masturbation is this: I went to a fabric/crafts store and got a block of foam rubber. I used a pair of scissors and an Exacto knife to bore a hole through the center of the foam block. Then I put a large Ziploc bag into the hole, so the end was hanging out, and the opening was folded back over the edges of the foam. I remove the top drawer of my dresser and wedge the foam block into the hole. It holds it perfect and doesn't move! Then I lube up my cock and slide it into the hole. I'm able to pump and pump until I have the most amazing orgasms! Then I can just throw the bag away and use the foam again later. A few times I also wedged a long handle bath brush under the foam block, and positioned it to rub against the underside of my balls as I pump. This was amazing!

Classic Horsedick
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos