Page 1 of 2
#florida
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
De-escalating the situation would have been getting his white wine and fucking off

Shouldn't you kind of have to phone the police and report that you've just shot at someone anyway? Seems a bit mad that because it's self-defense you can just empty the leng at people and then walk off like it's calm

EDIT: And fas for the OP, this shit is probably dumber than Zimmerman even. There'll be no damn shotgun
Last edited by willT08 at Feb 11, 2014,
Quote by willT08
De-escalating the situation would have been getting his white wine and fucking off

Shouldn't you kind of have to phone the police and report that you've just shot at someone anyway? Seems a bit mad that because it's self-defense you can just empty the leng at people and then walk off like it's calm
Yes to everything here. I'm pretty sure it's not legal to discharge a firearm at anyone and then just walk away and not report it, anywhere in the U.S. The guy seems clueless, which isn't really an excuse.
Quote by WaterGod
Good. One less black kid on the planet.

It is a shame that there are honestly people who would see this and agree, probably on this very forum.

*cough* Carnivean *cough*
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
So does this mean we are going to continue to pretend that white men are the biggest threat to black kids?
Quote by Rossenrot
So does this mean we are going to continue to pretend that white men are the biggest threat to black kids?

So are you saying black people are a bigger threat to black people? Shame.

HEART DISEASE IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO US ALL
Quote by Rossenrot

No one is saying that and you know it. You're just trying to stir up shit here.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Rossenrot

I don't know. Pretty sure as long you tell the judge that it was a scary black kid and you were in fear for your life you can shoot whoever you want.
The dude is so f*cked, his whole story can be rebuttaled with questions he should've asked himself before profiling these guys because of their loud music, and all he has to say is "you weren't there".
Whats goes around must come down
Let me just say, as a scary black kid, that link don't work.

nvm.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 11, 2014,
Quote by ichiefG13
So mabe you've already heard/read.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/loud-music-murder-defendant-i-feared-my-life-n27591

"I said, 'You're not gonna kill me, you son of a bitch,'" Dunn told jurors

The next zimmerman?

Discuss.

No, totally different set of circumstances. Zimmerman could actually show wounds received in the scuffle with Martin.

This guy has nothing. He claims he saw something, he then went and got his gun out of his glove compartment, loaded it (the clip was not in the gun by his own statements) then got back out and fired.

No, the prosecution is aiming for first degree murder (which this isn't. It has to be pre-meditated to be first degree). If he gets off, it will be because of the prosecutor being stupid.

EDIT:
And after checking, he was charged with First degrees murder and attempted first degree murder. Both of which require the prosecution to show premeditation. He will, most likely, walk due to a prosecutor trying to grand-stand and make themselves look good instead of going for an easy conviction (man slaughter would almost be a no brainer..)

Prosecutor putting their ego and hopes for career advancement over justice.. That is something that is wrong with or justice system..
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Feb 11, 2014,
On the music:
"It's not my style," Dunn said. "But, you know, when I was a kid, my folks didn't like rock and roll."

lol, racist, hypocrite, AND a murderer.
No, totally different set of circumstances. Zimmerman could actually show wounds received in the scuffle with Martin.
QUOTE]

White man killing a black teen in florida. What comes to mind when you hear or read that? Anyways I get what you mean.
"We didn't know anybody had been hurt. We just thought we made them go away," he told jurors.

...... He was kinda right.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by ichiefG13

White man killing a black teen in florida. What comes to mind when you hear or read that? Anyways I get what you mean.

No comparison comes to mind, I don't make stupid, snap judgments like that.

If people took the time to think instead of knee-jerk reactions, we wouldn't have half the "issues" we have now.

Now, if it had been "Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer got into a scuffle with black teenager walking home at night and resulted in a shooting". I might say, that's kind of similar..

But it has to actually have some similarity for me to say it's similar. (As I would hope most people would..)

It would actually be more similar to the Bernard Goetz case (and they aren't really similar, just more so than George Zimmerman). But people can't think beyond 30 seconds ago..
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Feb 11, 2014,
i like how he got all upset about being called a cracker after trying to boss around a group of black kids

you're in the parking lot of a convenience store, not your ****ing living room nobody has to listen to your entitled ass

Dude only feared for his life because he's racist as ****. I hope he becomes someone's prison bitch.
Quote by jugglingfreak
No comparison comes to mind, I don't make stupid, snap judgments like that.
Yeah, they're not even remotely close. Unless you're cherry-picking wrongful death suits to stir up racial tensions so
Quote by Rossenrot
...we are going to continue to pretend that white men are the biggest threat to black kids?

I mean, what makes a better headline? "Race-baiting," alarmist headlines about how black youth are being subject to holocaust all across the southern U.S. like we all know is probably happening, or that there is a single case of one dumb, entitled asshole, who happens to be white, and likely racist? I think I know which narrative is going to generate more revenue.
Quote by BledGhostWhite
"We didn't know anybody had been hurt. We just thought we made them go away," he told jurors.

...... He was kinda right.

Same thing the pilot of the Enola Gay said.
Why is this just coming up now? It happened in November of 2012, does it always take 15 months for trials like this to start?

I can see the comparisons to Zimmerman, but this guy seems a lot more blatantly racist. How long until he's fighting Xzibit in a celebrity boxing match?
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Feb 11, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
See what happens when you listen to music with real instruments in it?

It was rap.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It was rap.

He said "rap crap". Likened it to rock and roll. Confirmed real instrument fan.
Quote by jugglingfreak
QUOTE]

Zimmerman wasn't white.

But yeah, I can see why people think of other situations when they read this, but they really aren't comparable.
This guy is orders or magnitude a bigger dick.

Oh someone's playing loud music in a car park! Ignore it, you're only going to be there 5 or 10 minutes.
If you're really that bothered, ask once and then just get on with your life if they ignore you.
Quote by TheChaz
Dude only feared for his life because he's racist as ****. I hope he becomes someone's prison bitch.

not funny.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by jugglingfreak
I don't think it was meant as a joke. That's probably why.

correction: psychopathic, disgusting, and dare i say patriarchal.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

While I agree with you, I'd rather keep this thread about how it's open season on black teens.

Cuz it's actually going well!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Zimmerman wasn't white.QUOTE]

Yes yes we all know this. He was a hispanic with a white last name. Any who its perfect head line to stir sh*t up and you know how much the media loves that.

It's disgusting.
Quote by Eastwinn

Are we talking about me or you and your underage girlfriend?
Zimmerman isn't white tho

Quote by TheChaz
Are we talking about me or you and your underage girlfriend?

#shotsfired
#will
#hashtags
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 12, 2014,
Quote by Guy_Mitchell
>2014
>trusting anything from MSNBC

>2014
>fake greentext
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Page 1 of 2