Page 1 of 2
Post some ideas you've had for businesses that you've thought could be successful (but probably not).

For me:

- A cross between facebook and meetup for musicians only. Turns out it already existed.

- A burger joint specializing in fajita beef for the patty.

- A knock off of the restaurant Hooters specializing in girls with big vaginas. It would be called Cooters.
no u will steal them
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
A lot of them.

I'd like to hear more about Cooters
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
all of them

this isnt a business, but i had a dream i was enlisted by nintendo to make a survival horror game where you play as a scared japanophile. the game was called "Wii-a-boo!"
kissing company

Quote by soundgarden1986
this isnt a business, but i had a dream i was enlisted by nintendo to make a survival horror game where you play as a scared japanophile. the game was called "Wii-a-boo!"

although i did first read jalapeno and now i want a chilli based survival horror
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A company that pays you to eat snacks and play video games and I'm the employee of the month everyday
A hat that holds your beer so you can do more important things with your hands while you drink
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
A hat that holds your beer so you can do more important things with your hands while you drink

please tell me you know beer helmets are a thing

Beer what?

Of course I know it already exists

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Thank God It is you, after all

Quote by Obsceneairwaves

this is what slaves are for
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah fair enough

EDIT: to both

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by lolmnt
no u will steal them

lol /thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Weaponized
A company that pays you to eat snacks and play video games and I'm the employee of the month everyday

I've literally had that job before.
Yes everyone keep posting in this thread. With my business degree and friends from varying business backgrounds and networks, I can start a business with a superior model.

I actually would like to buy a billboard at an intersection. I imagine you get top dollar for that kind of stuff.
make your own pizza

you get to put your hands in the dough, toss it in the air, put the sauce and cheese on it, and put it in the oven
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Buy a parking lot in a city. One day at work this summer me and my cousin watched people file in and out of a parking lot across the street from our job site. At $17 a pop, up to 60 people at a time parked there and hundreds in and out in a day, once you pay the property you're making crazy amounts of cash a day and have to hire a single person, maybe two to take care of it.

Hamburgers where donuts are the buns. I thought of this at work once after I made a breakfast sandwich between two honey dip donuts.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by WCPhils
low cal calzone zone

I'd eat there
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by WCPhils
low cal calzone zone

This is a great piece of foam that somehow made it onto TV.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Caucasian Ray's Not-So-Mexican Food. I would start and run the business and hand all profits to my friend Ray. Dude smokes a lot of weed. That's pretty much the target audience right there.

Also, The Dungeon. It's a restaurant, marijuana dispensary, and general hang out. Just a bunch of pinball machines, arcade games, retro consoles, and awesome records playing 24/7. A place to just chill, loiter, and eat shitty food.

edit: holy shit i should put Ray's in the Dungeon

hell yeah thanks pit
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Last edited by BledGhostWhite at Feb 11, 2014,
Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I won't share my business ideas, because I'mma make millions off of them, and knowing the Pit, you will steal 'em all in a heartbeat.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Caucasian Ray's Not-So-Mexican Food. I would start and run the business and hand all profits to my friend Ray. Dude smokes a lot of weed. That's pretty much the target audience right there.

Also, The Dungeon. It's a restaurant, marijuana dispensary, and general hang out. Just a bunch of pinball machines, arcade games, retro consoles, and awesome records playing 24/7. A place to just chill, loiter, and eat shitty food.

edit: holy shit i should put Ray's in the Dungeon

hell yeah thanks pit

Damn. Sounds really cool. Decent restaurant concepts are somewhat easy to come up with. Should find an ambitious chef or two and start a partnership
A pizza place where you make your own pizza
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Microwave with two shelves/layers whatever you want to call it, so you could heat up two things at the same time.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
non-fat yoghurt and adopt-a-highway
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A rubber bladder system for oil tankers, so if it crashes, the oil won’t spill out.
I'm going to put an end to maritime oil spills.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
remodeling company that builds "levels" so as to eliminate the need for furniture
Listen. I'm sorry.
adopt a fat kid
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
who poop last reality tv show

oh no wait that was robot chicken
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by bifteksupernova
Hamburgers where donuts are the buns. I thought of this at work once after I made a breakfast sandwich between two honey dip donuts.

Dude just move down south of the border and you'll make a killing off of this.
Quote by WCPhils
kitten mittens

approved
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Hydra150
A pizza place where you make your own pizza

Man, **** you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

drive through weed dispensary that is set up exactly like a mcdonalds but there is a green W for a reverse arch
Page 1 of 2