Hi there! Recently I have taken a step forward in my guitar playing career and have started building a pedal board. Right now I am trying to build up my collection of pedals and I am seeking advice. I currently have a Marshall MG100FX amp and the pedals I own is an Electro Harmonix Big Muff Wicker switch pedal and a Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive pedal. I am hoping to get a Boss RE-20 Space Echo next. I mainly play worship music for church but I also like to play a lot of classic rock. I am just seeking advice on what I already have and what I should get next. I have heard a lot of good things about the Space Echo and how it works great in a worship setting for swells and so forth. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
You'll know what you need next better than we will. What sort of sound are you after?

In what area of your sound do you feel you are missing something?

My advice is to learn to use the gear you have. Buying more pedals wont make you a better player. Taking a step forward in your guitar playing career doesnt mean buying more gear, it means taking the time to be a better player.

If i HAD to suggest something i would probably say a nice analogue delay. Really versitile.

Oh and inB4 - new amp
You should really buy a real amp before deciding what pedals you need to support it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
You should really buy a real amp before deciding what pedals you need to support it.

This.

If you want to go the pedal route, you need an amp with a great foundation tone to support the work your pedals will be doing. For example, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe -- great cleans. The overdrive channel is "meh" at best, but you can rely on your Big Muff and SD-1 for that.

With the Marshall MG you're definitely not getting the best out of the pedals. It's a waste of money.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
As a Fender HRD owner, I agree- great clean channel for your pedals to work with. Perfect for most music except the really heavy stuff.

I own a RE-20 as well. Very versatile pedal. In a worship setting, you're going to use it sparingly, like a dash of spice in a dish. Other than that, go nuts!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Linkerman

With the Marshall MG you're definitely not getting the best out of the pedals. It's a waste of money.

+1. Been there, done that, and also hated it.