Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Baby Joel
Your hair must be this long in order to play Kenny G

awesome !!
What does Kenny G say when he walks into an elevator?

Man, this place is happening!
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
People actually like Kenny G? I thought he was just a practical joke by the music industry.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If you're mad about UG not having enough Kenny G or Obituary tabs, than why don't you figure the songs out yourself?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Like Norm Macdonald once said,
"Kenny G has released a Christmas album this year...
So happy birthday, Jesus, hope you like crap"
Quote by aerosmithfan95
If you're mad about UG not having enough Kenny G or Obituary tabs, than why don't you figure the songs out yourself?

His mind is too numb from the mindnumbing effects of Kenny G.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
His mind is too numb from the mindnumbing effects of Kenny G.

well I might just do that, if there are books with complete accompaniment score notation then I will. The same for the later. I love kenny g and would love kenny g on Guitar pro. In fact there should be a guitar pro kenny G edition where you can get his whole catalogue officialy on arobas website.

I cant do it by ear. I 'll upload the yngwie malmsteen licks book in guitar pro asap because that is the only thing i own.

Quote by theogonia777
People actually like Kenny G? I thought he was just a practical joke by the music industry.

AHAHAHHAHAAHahaahahahahahah
Quote by batfink84
I 'll upload the yngwie malmsteen licks book in guitar pro asap because that is the only thing i own.

I'm p sure that that is defs illegal, and Yngwie is the type that would sue you.
Make one more thread asking about why there are no ____ tabs on UG, in here, and I'm banning you.

Yes, I'm serious.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.