maybe it's time you take the lead
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada just to tell them about this tragedy.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Stop complaining about a lack of shitty bands'/musicians' tabs here, take it to the tabs and chords forums
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I think this sums up how I feel about this:

"NyyyII Dyyyyown't Cyyyaaareee RRRRWWWAAAR" - 'Singer' of Obituary in the video you posted.
Last edited by mjones1992 at Feb 12, 2014,
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada just to tell them about this tragedy.

Where did you get that text?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by mjones1992
I think this sums up how I feel about this:

"NyyyII Dyyyyown't Cyyyaaareee RRRRWWWAAAR" - 'Singer' of Obituary in the video you posted.

And they say metalheads are closed-minded
Quote by Guodlca
Where did you get that text?
From my keyboard.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Make one more thread asking about why there are no ____ tabs on UG, in here, and I'm banning you.

Yes, I'm serious.

Quote by bifteksupernova
Stop complaining about a lack of shitty bands'/musicians' tabs here, take it to the tabs and chords forums

I like you.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
who is gonna sit through an hour of that crap?

Quote by batfink84
when did i complain?
This whole thread's existence is pretty much one big complaint.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by batfink84
I was asking because there are not and tbh, doesn't look like norm tabs are around for them at all?

There's a reason for that.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This whole thread's existence is pretty much one big complaint.

Well i didn't mean it that way. Already spoilt really, but , no tab for "infected" or the solo for "don't care"
Quote by batfink84
Well i didn't mean it that way. Already spoilt really, but , no tab for "infected" or the solo for "don't care"
Well, for future reference, if you want to make a tab requests, this wouldn't be the place to do it. You can submit a request in the Tab Request page, or ask in the Tab Talk forum.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well, for future reference, if you want to make a tab requests, this wouldn't be the place to do it. You can submit a request in the Tab Request page, or ask in the Tab Talk forum.

I honestly scanned the forms best I could and thought the pitt was the best place: had no idea there was a tab request
UG is a big place. Tab Requests do work, so please post there in the future.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The icon you chose as the subject of that last post Almost discredits everything you've said with its cheeky grin.
If this thread gets bumped after dying, one more time, I'm closing it. And the other thread you made about tabs.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.