Hello
My gear:
Ibanez 2620 RG
JCA 100 HDM + HB G212 Vintage

When i plug guitar in amp, i got amp noises, which do not interfere. I got too ugly guitar noises (like unplugged Jack to guitar), when i do not touch strings and metal parts in guitar. When i touch for example one pot/string noise disappear.

My second cheaper guitar Vintage V100 got less (may not even have) noises than Ibanez. They dont disturb. This is strange.

How can i reduce that noises? I thought about noise gate? What model do you advice?

I check elektronic in ibanez. All cable is on his position.

2#. I need some good daley and reverb for my gear. What do you suggest?

I need Cheep but not cheapest = worst

Ultimate advices always helped me. Pls do it again
Last edited by Lucky1777 at Feb 12, 2014,
It's the wire that goes between the bridge and the back of the pots. It's either come adrift or broken.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'm not too techy so I dunno about any wiring like said above but the first thing I would do is check your instrument cables.
As far as noise gates, I use an ISP Decimator and it works great. My favorite part is it's only one knob. For delays and reverbs, the boss delay pedals are always a great choice. If you go a little pricier the EHX stereo memory man is a really good sounding delay with a lot of bells and whistles. You can get straight reverb from it too. Plenty of YouTube videos on it if you wanna check it out.
Hope that info is useful. Best of luck!
If it was anything but the earth wire the noise wouldn't disappear when he touched the strings or pots. I'd bet money on it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I discovered that the noise when touching the strings is reduced but not completely eleminated.
Quote by Lucky1777
I discovered that the noise when touching the strings is reduced but not completely eleminated.

It's still most likely a grounding problem as per Cathbard's suggestion above.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin