I submitted some chords. Then, I went back to it after UG had posted it and realized a mistake. If I just go to correction in the comment section and correct it, will UG make the correction for me, or is there a way to do it myself?
Go to Profile > My Contributions > Tabs, find the tab you want to correct and click the "U!" link on the right. That will allow you to update it.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by fourpeat
I submitted some chords. Then, I went back to it after UG had posted it and realized a mistake. If I just go to correction in the comment section and correct it, will UG make the correction for me, or is there a way to do it myself?

UG does not make corrections suggested in the comments section.

You have to go to your own Edit Profile page and go to My Contributions and the to Tabs (see screenshot below). You will see the list of tabs that you have contributed; each contribution has got one line. At the end of each line there is a hyperlinked "u!" (for ' update'). This link will lead you to an edit page for this contribution. You make your edits and submit it. It takes a little time until the updated version appears, but usually they're pretty fast.

Good luck!
Attachments:
MyContributions_Tabs.jpg