Well, I don't really know how I feel about this one. Started off being a Chon-inspired idea then it kinda progressed into something else.

It's obviously not finished, but I'm not sure where I'm going with this now, kinda want to end it shortly after where I'm at now.

Would really appreciate some feedback.

Cheers.
Attachments:
rock 351 v5.gp5
This is cool thing. Thank you for good feelings.
Do you have some lyrics already and the title?
i could definitely hear how the intro sounded like fluffy lol but bad man. your songs are always so damn complex. id love to see you actually play some of this stuff; because ive tried to learn some of your songs, looked at some of the riffs, and said "fuHUUUUUCK THAT"

also dude, id really recommend putting either the left or right guitar as overdrive. when you have left and right tracks that are the same instrument, they center any time they play an identical note, and it gets annoying if it happens often
Last edited by pAWNlol at Mar 21, 2014,
Quote by pAWNlol
i could definitely hear how the intro sounded like fluffy lol but bad man. your songs are always so damn complex. id love to see you actually play some of this stuff; because ive tried to learn some of your songs, looked at some of the riffs, and said "fuHUUUUUCK THAT"

lol your not lying definitely some weirdly crazy parts in this.

good song though, i dont listen to stuff this intricate normally but this one was oddly good lol.