Hey guys! My second album just launched!! I've been working very hard on this for the last 10 months, and I'm very happy to finally launch it.

You can view and download the album here - http://henrymorse.bandcamp.com/album/project-sketch !

Enter £0.00 to get it for free, but you're welcome to make a donation if you feel it's worth it! Feel free to ask me any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer!

Thanks for looking! I'm so excited to get this out to the world hahahahaha
It's people like you who make me want to put my hw down and just grab my stuff and get on top of what i really want to do - record my own music. Sweet stuff, and a very easy listen, keep it up!
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Quote by dudester410
It's people like you who make me want to put my hw down and just grab my stuff and get on top of what i really want to do - record my own music. Sweet stuff, and a very easy listen, keep it up!

Wow thanks man!! makes me feel really good to hear that, I'm glad you like my music so much recording music is great, and something you should do! ;D
Nice stuff man..has a feel good vibe about all of it, yet doesn't come across as fast-food music. You obviously love playing guitar - and I can totally dig that.

How are you doing drums and bass?

C4C? Bound and Loved
Hahaha, that's awesome! That's the sort of feel I was going for (somewhat serious, but also reasonably light hearted) so that's pretty cool. Thanks for listening!

For bass, I used a Squier Jazz Bass through my Line 6 UX2 (Guitars were with a Fender Mustang and a Blackstar HT-5R), and the drums are Addictive Drums.