Hey guys!

I've been working on this cover for quite a while now, and I think I've tracked something decent! Mind sharing your thoughts on it? I recorded guitars and bass and I programmed the drums with Superior Drummer 2.0

I'll C4C, of course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ihuoTjOOc

Thanks!
Ibanez SIX28FDBG
ESP EC-1000 Deluxe
Ibanez AGR73T
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez AW
Peavey Triple XXX
BOSS pedals : TU-3 -> CS-3 -> NS-2 -> RV-5
This is probably my favourite song by Trivium so i had to comment.. It was pretty decent, but lacked a lot of much needed aggression. The breakdown needs to be palm muted and they're not triplets but they're actually 4 instead of 3 notes (makes things significantly harder though). That little riff at 0:46 also is like half palm muted. Your vibrato and general lead phrasing also needs a lot of work.
I hope it doesn't sound like I'm being overly critical because your cover was good, I'm just being as constructive as I can be because I know It's what I'd want to hear. There's just a bunch of little things that need work. It was a solid cover though. Keep practicing
Quote by vayne92
This is probably my favourite song by Trivium so i had to comment.. It was pretty decent, but lacked a lot of much needed aggression. The breakdown needs to be palm muted and they're not triplets but they're actually 4 instead of 3 notes (makes things significantly harder though). That little riff at 0:46 also is like half palm muted. Your vibrato and general lead phrasing also needs a lot of work.
I hope it doesn't sound like I'm being overly critical because your cover was good, I'm just being as constructive as I can be because I know It's what I'd want to hear. There's just a bunch of little things that need work. It was a solid cover though. Keep practicing

Thanks man, i'll work on that! No offense taken.
Ibanez SIX28FDBG
ESP EC-1000 Deluxe
Ibanez AGR73T
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez AW
Peavey Triple XXX
BOSS pedals : TU-3 -> CS-3 -> NS-2 -> RV-5