looks to be a Fender stratocaster floyd rose series, like the listing says it is
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
looks to be a Fender stratocaster floyd rose series, like the listing says it is

im looking to find this exact guitar so i can see some reviews....obviously i read the ad and obviously i googled that to no avail. There is no such thing as fender strat floyd rose series. there are different models of the fender floyd rose guitars. derp
Back in the 80s Fender made those to try and compete with brands like Charvel and Kramer.
Quote by hairmetalguy
Back in the 80s Fender made those to try and compete with brands like Charvel and Kramer.

You're thinking of the 'HM' Series. As I recall, Those had Fender-branded tremelos with a slightly different shape than a Floyd. Most also had black headstocks with 'STRAT' scrawled across 'em, like this:

IMO, the one the OP is asking about is probably the Fender 'Squier Series'. Those are MIJ, had a more 'traditional' Floyd Rose, a photo-flame top, and look a lot more like the one in the CL ad: