Thinking of trading 6505+ for a combo. Still playing metal, but I find this amp is a bit generic albeit a great amp. Was leaning towards Jet City combo or even an Orange Lunchbox amp. Even though they're heads, they are a bit smaller and not as much to lug around. Should I just get a decent cab for my 6505+ or should I get something else? Price range $900. Live in Paragould Arkansas.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
What speakers are in your cab? V30's sound really good with them.

Look at a used Krank Rev Jr or K-stein Jr they run $300-$400 used and are really nice
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Note that 2x12 combos aren't fun to transport seeing they can weigh 70+ pounds and are awkward to carry. I'd rather have a 2x12 cab and a head than a 2x12 combo. Just my 2 cents.
Head and cab is so much easier to carry then a 2x12 combo.
I can carry my 2x12 in one arm (just grab the side handle and lift) and then come back and get my head from the car

On topic more so, a nice 2x12 cab is what id get rather than changing everything first.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Hey man, I used to live right up the road from you in Sikeston, MO and dated a girl from Kennett, MO, so we used to be neighbors

The Kranks are a great choice if you're wanting something different. They have a very unique sound to them, the midrange is distinctly Krank. Try one first if you can though, they're very love/hate,
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan