I watched the vid. Last part made me laugh XD But you raise a point. Personally I dont give a shit about valentines day....might be a good time to pick up some ladies tho
Quote by Norgz94
I watched the vid. Last part made me laugh XD But you raise a point. Personally I dont give a shit about valentines day....might be a good time to pick up some ladies tho

To tell you the truth (I never gave a shit about it either) lol but when ya got a lady might as well lol! Thanks for checking it out!!
I AEOXI <-----Click it Like it ....plz
I make music, origami and silly vids :3
Quote by chookiecookie
that was actually entertaining.

was skeptical

am now convinced.

8/10

Thank you for viewing!!!! and haha glad i made a good impression
Quote by UrbanAbyss
Thank you for viewing!!!! and haha glad i made a good impression

one more thing.

your guitar covers/originals are pretty banging and you have some sweet dreads

That is all.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
one more thing.

your guitar covers/originals are pretty banging and you have some sweet dreads

That is all.

You are the epitome of Awesome for checking out the channel. Many Many thanks to you!!!
"I, Aeoxi"

The way you say that is cool as ****.

No worries about any Valentin's Day stuff, but cool video nonetheless.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
you are a spectacular wrestler

you speak so much better than a lot of coming up wrestlers. should look into it as a manager if you cant wrestle
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I'm not scared to be alone on valentine's day cause I know I will be alone for the rest of my life
Am I the only one who found TS to be a ****in weirdo?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
you shouldn't stress over it, its just like any other day, like christmas, it's there if you're lucky enough to have the need to celebrate it, if you're not, just do shit with some freiends

if you dont have friends, you're like me, be my friend, we'll light some candles or something no homo
Quote by whaip
nice spitting on 00:04!

HAHAHA YOU CAUGHT IT!!!! i was like noooooooo when uploading the vid lol!
Quote by Weaponized
I'm not scared to be alone on valentine's day cause I know I will be alone for the rest of my life

Thats what I said about a year and a half ago. Then this lovely demon I call a girlfriend came along...now im not too sure about that...about being alone i mean
Quote by Ichikurosaki
you shouldn't stress over it, its just like any other day, like christmas, it's there if you're lucky enough to have the need to celebrate it, if you're not, just do shit with some freiends

if you dont have friends, you're like me, be my friend, we'll light some candles or something no homo

You are one of the most 100% cool dudes ever.... ^Take this guys advice!