Poll: Should North Korea be attacked in an effort to free the people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should North Korea be attacked in an effort to free the people?
I'm content with laughing at Kim Jong facts :shrug:
13 28%
Diplomatic solutions are better
16 34%
Hell yeah, kill 'em all
5 11%
All Hail The Supreme Leader!!
13 28%
Voters: 47.
This is no news to anyone, but it seems that practically, North Korea is like the biggest ongoing hostage situation going on, with a small elite controlling the people. If they try to escape they're shot and so on. This shit is like Nazi level bad, at least from the news we get.

What I'm saying, should certain forces - I do not actually know who - free the country? If they even want to be freed, that is.

(Poll incoming)
I remember reading a BBC News article last year, saying that 'Murica, Britain, South Korea and China are planning to gang up on them and twat 'em.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
Quote by Jyrgen
This is no news to anyone, but it seems that practically, North Korea is like the biggest ongoing hostage situation going on, with a small elite controlling the people. If they try to escape they're shot and so on. This shit is like Nazi level bad, at least from the news we get.

What I'm saying, should certain forces - I do not actually know who - free the country? If they even want to be freed, that is.
(Poll incoming)

Don't be silly TS why would they want to be freed everyone knows that North Korea is best Korea. I mean even Dennis Rodman agrees otherwise why would he keep visiting there?
Nah that would be chaos. Aside from the difficulties of any invasion/occupation, the North Koreans could flatten Seoul from behind the DMZ. Also as 1951 suggests, China isn't overly keen on having US troops on its border.
sure, let's also invade the senkaku islands and split it between china and japan while we're at it
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Better just bomb the entire shit down, together with the middle east. **** civilians.

#I'dbesuchabadpresident
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
What they should do with all dictators is put a bounty on their head and see how loyal their soldiers are.
I have been to South Korea three times now and I am scheduled to go again in July. I have been to the 38th parallel DMZ where the river separates North and South Keorea. It's spooky there as it is heavily lined with razor wire and 24 hour military patrols. I also have several close friends from South Korea and they would love to see a unification but while Kim Jong Un is alive it won't happen. North Korea is completely funded by the Chinese so in order for unification, China would have to cut off any further funding for North Korea or a military take over with the North Korean army would have to take place. The best hope is that other countries like the US puts diplomatic pressure on China to de-fund the country. Maybe the US could heavily restrict Chinese imports, but let's face it, we love those items too much.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Feb 13, 2014,
'liberation' a.k.a. being forced to live under the iron fist of capitalism
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
'liberation' a.k.a. being forced to live under the iron fist of capitalism

such rebel
much freedom
wow
Yeah I want WWWII too!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Elderer
such rebel
much freedom
wow

What use is freedom if you've got no money to buy food?

Our current President (assuming we are talking USA) will not invade North Korea, any Korea, or anywhere else for that matter. In most cases this is a good thing, but I fear he also will not attack anyone if and when it IS necessary for our security and freedom. Well....security, our privacy and freedom is already gone thanks to the NSA.
Nah that would be chaos. Aside from the difficulties of any invasion/occupation, the North Koreans could flatten Seoul from behind the DMZ. Also as 1951 suggests, China isn't overly keen on having US troops on its border.

Yeah, people tend to forget that bit.
Quote by the bartender
What use is freedom if you've got no money to buy food?

What use is money if you have no food to buy?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If the country is desperate enough to allow foreigners to fix their lack of liberty, they have to be willing to fight for it themselves first.
No, war is bad and stuff. Plus, this is North Korea's problem. They fought to have that government, they can lie in their bed until they want to fix it. That's my very quick and not-so-in-depth thoughts on that country.
Seeing the people who live there with their fake, forced love of the ruling family is the most depressing thing in the world.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
gg capitalism we had a good run

Ya NK ruined capitalism for all of us.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
What they should do with all dictators is put a bounty on their head and see how loyal their soldiers are.

Sounds like the best idea for best Korea.
Nope. Definitely a bad idea. Especially with that big ol' China sitting there. Talks are going on now about godknowswhat and I highly doubt NK would actually start an attack cuz of the US-SK drills coming up. Plus it could place a shitload of economic strain on SK. The further they are from conflict, the better things will be. NK will improve someday. I even think politically isolating them to this degree was a bad idea. Even if they remain separate for the rest of the century, that would still be better than to start slinging bombs at the crazy guy with the big red button and, as you said, holding all those people hostage.
Quote by Megadethfan245
Hardly, considering they have no resources and no allies.

You are very misinformed, North Korea has open trade policies with many countries for almost everything. They are on particularly good terms with China, Russia and Pakistan. All three of those countries, and North Korea itself are nuclear capable, so it would be fairly unwise to start pissing them off. The entire Korean War was the United Nations fighting with South Korea against North Korea who was supported by China and Russia, you know the whole Anti-Communism VS Communism pissing match that has been going on since the Cold War.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Jackal58
What use is money if you have no food to buy?

What use is food when you have unicorns?

They are too brainwashed, plus Russia and China might not like it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Turn the whole country into a car park.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Spambot_2
Yeah I want WWWII too!

I don't think you understand how the acronym's work. It wasn't WII, WWII and then WWWII
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
North Korea enjoys more freedoms than you do, swine.

Yeah man, weed is legal there
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Feb 13, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa
I don't think you understand how the acronym's work. It wasn't WII, WWII and then WWWII