View poll results: Should I?
Do it
92 74%
Don't it
32 26%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 3
For my Bday.
He once went to Amsterdam where he went a f*cked a prostitute.
Apparently he liked it so much he wants to give me a freebie for my Bday last year (he forgot my present back then).
I'm pretty unsure what to do, because I haven't had sex in ages and I feel like I want to do it, but then again, it's a prostitute...

Need some advice on this dwellers of The Pit
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Don't it
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Are you a gay?

Friend gifts you a prossie and you aren't sure?

Wrap it up and throw that sausage down the hallway son!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Feb 13, 2014,
TBH I can't really think of a reason not to do it... I mean they always use condoms, and It's free sex for me... and it's something experimental for me, so thats a pro too... I might do it and share how awesome it was...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
The twist: Your friend is the prostitute.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
The twist: the prossie is a man
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Sex before mariage is a sin
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by DonGlover
The twist: Your friend is the prostitute.

No man he works for a company that calls you when you have debts (have no idea how to say that in english) he's rich... and frequently tells us xD
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
No man he works for a company that calls you when you have debts (have no idea how to say that in english) he's rich... and frequently tells us xD

I don't see why that negates my twist. He will be your 'present'. He will give you a 'freebie'
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I don't see why that negates my twist. He will be your 'present'. He will give you a 'freebie'

You are scaring me
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by metal4eva_22
Do it.

Also, public poll?

I have no idea where to do that shit and too lazy to find out
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I have no idea where to do that shit and too lazy to find out

IIRC, it's in the thread tools box just under the quick reply box at the bottom of this page.
Do it or you're celibate.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

It does bring up a 2nd question, what if I can't get it up... I mean, there's hundreds of people walking through the red light district. it's pretty uncomfortable.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by the bartender
Sex before mariage is a sin
Comic sans is making this post.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
It does bring up a 2nd question, what if I can't get it up... I mean, there's hundreds of people walking through the red light district. it's pretty uncomfortable.

It's plan B then, ask your friend to get you Rob Schneider for your next Bday.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Apparently a lot of them girls are cleaner than the average slut you could pick up in a club.

well, that seems fairly obvious tbh.

though i don't necessarily agree with your implied stance.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

What do you mean ? , i'm pretty sure you don't have sex with them in the room those windows are, people aren't watching you, they have other rooms more than likely.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
What do you mean ? , i'm pretty sure you don't have sex with them in the room those windows are, people aren't watching you, they have other rooms more than likely.

Yeah I know, but I dont wanna lose time goin in and still having to get a hard one
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Are you really that desperate?

Save yourself for somebody who means something to you, it'll be worth the wait.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Yeah I know, but I dont wanna lose time goin in and still having to get a hard one

You could always stare at them through the window masturbating before you go in, you might get some strange looks though.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Just buy some little blue pills that you can get from those Canadian Pharmacy spam emails.
Time to do all the freaky shit you've ever dreamed of my friend.

When some chick is whacking around your junk you'll have no performance issues to worry about.
lulz
Quote by willT08
ITT: No respect for hard-working businesswomen

Quote by whoomit
Are you really that desperate?

He said he hasnt had sex in awhile which means he already has, unless he's lying. Either way who cares about saving yourself, first time is meaningless, sloppy and expiremental and its not gonna be the person you spend your life with. And if it, **** that sucks caus you'll have missed out on a lot of tail. And what happens if he saves himself for this lady and she's had sex with a few partners like a normal person, and is completly underwhelmed by his performance due to lack of experience and is no longer interested?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by whoomit

This is the funniest post of the thread.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by K'Nuckles
Why is this even a question?

I swear your avatar is a shaved penis.
Quote by Wiegenlied
He said he hasnt had sex in awhile which means he already has, unless he's lying. Either way who cares about saving yourself, first time is meaningless, sloppy and expiremental and its not gonna be the person you spend your life with.

I wasn't talking about virginity.
Quote by Wiegenlied
And if it, **** that sucks caus you'll have missed out on a lot of tail.

Alpha as fuck. Who gives a shit about sleeping with lots of women? Does that really fulfill you?
Quote by Wiegenlied
And what happens if he saves himself for this lady and she's had sex with a few partners like a normal person, and is completly underwhelmed by his performance due to lack of experience and is no longer interested?

Again, I wasn't talking about virginity. 'Lack of performance' from not sleeping with a prostitute? Anyway, if it's somebody that wants to be with you then they won't leave you because of your 'lack of performance', what planet are we on? Are you the guy that keeps emailing me about herbal pills that will make any woman want to stay with me forever?

If anything a woman is more likely to keep clear because he's been with a prostitute than because he hasn't.
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 13, 2014,
Quote by whoomit

Alpha as fuck. Who gives a shit about sleeping with lots of women? Does that really fulfill you?

It might not fulfill me but it fills them full
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Apparently a lot of them girls are cleaner than the average slut you could pick up in a club.

Lol. Source?

TS: Don't do it. Self respect>getting laid.
Page 1 of 3