Need to find a Audio Interface with 4 outputs that won't rape my wallet.

I know this is very off topic for this site in general but I am in need of a affordable audio interface with three or four outputs. I need it for live shows, I'll be using Adobe Audition to assign tracks to different outputs. Example: Track one goes to output one then to the drummer, Track two goes to output two and is played through the PA, etc.

Does anyone have a brand, or product in mind? I'd like to only go $200 at the highest.
Quote by djmcsheehy
You're username is captaincrunk. Just shut up.

You're (sic) username is djmcsheehy. Just shut up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm not going to troll with you and that's my name idiot. Thanks everyone else, I believe the Scarlett 2i4 might be exactly what I need.
Quote by djmcsheehy
I'm not going to troll with you and that's my name idiot.

Nobody is trolling you here. You said and did something stupid, somebody called you out on it, you said something else stupid, and you got called out on that as well.

No trolling, but all your fault.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
You're (sic) username is djmcsheehy. Just shut up.
It's my name.. I don't care and had no choice if it's "sic" or not. "That won't HURT my wallet." Better? So stupid.
Quote by djmcsheehy
It's my name.. I don't care and had no choice if it's "sic" or not. "That won't HURT my wallet." Better? So stupid.

And you don't even know what (sic) means. Beautiful.
Quote by captaincrunk
your name stinks

yeah but does he's username stink
Quote by captaincrunk
I have no desire to help someone that both doesn't know where to post these kinds of questions and uses the word rape so casually. Bitch.

+1

anyone that thinks rape is a joke is a ****ing moron.