Lets say you have unlimited money, what would be your gear for 250000 people concert?

Page 1 of 2
Everything from amps to instrument racks. pretty much everythings allowed. Like a dream.
A Stradivarius viola, an orchestra to back me, and a conductor if it's really that necessary. All to play this one piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_q0k7sw_o
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by Mister A.J.
A Stradivarius viola, an orchestra to back me, and a conductor if it's really that necessary. All to play this one piece.

Quarter of a million isn't going to get you all of that

EDIT: I may or may not have completely misread everything in this thread so far...
Last edited by Baby Joel at Feb 14, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
Quarter of a million isn't going to get you all of that

250,000 people....

250,000 hookers

all with std's
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
an acoustic guitar and a capo.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
3 x stratocasters (E standard) (drop D) (open C)
3 x gibson es-335 (all E standard)
2 x pedal of every effect
Fender twin reverb

Rickenbacker bass
Ampeg bass amp
Every bass effect

Pearl drums

Microphones for singer, drums, and amps

Stage

What ever money is left can go on the PA system, the lights, the booze, and the merchandise
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by captainsnazz

now hold up m8 for one cheeky second this isnt an instrument this is a laptop how is this real music
You

(on a serious note: a black SL1, stacks of JVMs, a couple pedals, that's it)
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
If I had unlimited money I don't think I'd bother doing a concert. I might pay some other great bands to play though. They can sort their own gear and charge me after. I don't care about the details.
Guitars:
- Paul Reed Smith SC 245;
- Gibson Memphis 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335;
- Fender American Deluxe Telecaster;
- my customized Squier Stratocaster that i already own.

Effects:
- the pedalboard that i already have, +
- an EHX POG2;
- a TC Electronics Flashback X4;
- and a Strymon BlueSky.

Amps:
- a Mesa Dual Rectifier with a 4x12" cab;
- a Fender '65 Twin Reverb.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Megadethfan245
Squier Hello Kitty guitar and a Line 6 Spider.

I'd vote this. Maybe a cheap cable to connect the two. Maybe.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Suhr and Carvin to come together to make the ultimate neck contour and neck through contour coming into the body of a super strat that I design.

Dimarzio to make a custom pickup series for me

Running through a macbook into a Fractal fx console into a wall of Marshalls

Then I shall hire Lord Marco Minnemann, Billy Sheehan, and Paul Gilbert. After one rehearsal, we shall bring rock music through space and time.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Elton John and Tony Danza
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Spaztikko
now hold up m8 for one cheeky second this isnt an instrument this is a laptop how is this real music

Technically a laptop is a musical instrument because it is a tool used for making music, but by the same definition so are wine glasses, my penis and captainsnazz's mum.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
My headless PRS guitar build (though it would have Bare Knuckles instead), an EHX Big Muff and Small Stone, Digitech Whammy, and Boss Delay into a wall of Laboga amps.

Hell, I'm not really as far off from that as I thought.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Everyone on the kazoo... A lot of kazoos.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'd start the next woodstock but for metal, everyone goes in free, have a bad ass line up of metal bands from around the world. spike the waters/drinks with hallucinogens, gogo dancers, beautiful half naked/full blown naked women playing with fire, a giant hookah with like 50 hoses burning nothing but dro strains. damn my mind really just went to some dirty places haha. It would be awesome.
Whats goes around must come down
If I had that much at my disposal just to play one gig, I'd be thinking of far more than just the gear I was playing on - already happy enough with my current rig, far more fun to organise everything else involved in the stageshow and the sound.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ichiefG13
I'd start the next woodstock but for metal, everyone goes in free, have a bad ass line up of metal bands from around the world. spike the waters/drinks with hallucinogens, gogo dancers, beautiful half naked/full blown naked women playing with fire, a giant hookah with like 50 hoses burning nothing but dro strains. damn my mind really just went to some dirty places haha. It would be awesome.

That'd be really good because Metal fan are really good with women and they'd all be able to talk to the naked women
Quote by willT08
That'd be really good because Metal fan are really good with women and they'd all be able to talk to the naked women

I mean they would be getting paid a snazzy amount. And I said "mabe" on the full blown naked, it would be up to them to do it. Nothing like a metal fan as a ladies man amirite?
Whats goes around must come down
Line 6 Spyder 3 and a Jackson JS kelly. No PA, no mic no nothing.

The guitar center guys seem to think it would be sufficient !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by losing battle
Technically a laptop is a musical instrument because it is a tool used for making music, but by the same definition so are wine glasses, my penis and captainsnazz's mum.

You'd think after a year of this m8 bullshit everyone would get it by now but obviously not ok
Quote by Spaztikko
You'd think after a year of this m8 bullshit everyone would get it by now but obviously not ok

I guess you could call this...

A losing battle.
Page 1 of 2