Hey man - nice track! In Flames is one of my favorite bands and Come Clarity is one of my favorite CDs by them, and I wanted to say that your mix is pretty good and all the parts sound great but the mix seems a little thin on the bass. I would boost the lows if I was you, but that may just be because I like a fairly heavy bass. The fact that I'm reviewing your song on studio monitors might also be the reason why it sounds a little easy on the bass to me.

Anyway, I was wondering if it may be possible for me to put vocals to your track so that we could do a full cover.

Here's a link to an In Flames cover I did - The Jester Race - https://soundcloud.com/coreyculler/the-jester-race

C4C?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Lovecannon
Hey man - nice track! In Flames is one of my favorite bands and Come Clarity is one of my favorite CDs by them, and I wanted to say that your mix is pretty good and all the parts sound great but the mix seems a little thin on the bass. I would boost the lows if I was you, but that may just be because I like a fairly heavy bass. The fact that I'm reviewing your song on studio monitors might also be the reason why it sounds a little easy on the bass to me.

Anyway, I was wondering if it may be possible for me to put vocals to your track so that we could do a full cover.

Here's a link to an In Flames cover I did - The Jester Race - https://soundcloud.com/coreyculler/the-jester-race

C4C?

Dude that vocal cover was sick!! I would totally be interested in putting vocals to my track. I could send you the MP3 of my cover for a reference and you can record the vocals and then send me the raw WAV file so I can mix it in REAPER with the song
GEAR

- SCHECTER HELLRAISER (EMG 81/89)
- SCHECTER OMEN 6 (DUNCAN HOTROD)
- LTD M200 FM (EMG PASSIVES)
- MARSHALL MODE FOUR HEAD
- PEAVEY 5150 4X12 CAB
- IBANEZ TS 808 TUBE SCREAMER
Quote by MikaelWartooth
Dude that vocal cover was sick!! I would totally be interested in putting vocals to my track. I could send you the MP3 of my cover for a reference and you can record the vocals and then send me the raw WAV file so I can mix it in REAPER with the song

I use REAPER as well, but could you send me a raw WAV file instead of an MP3 so that I can also mix the vocals in myself. I would also send you the vocals back raw so that you could process them yourself. If you could PM me a link I would appreciate it.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at Feb 19, 2014,