I replaced the strings on my electric guitar because they were pretty worn out with "Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Custom Gauge Nickle Wound Guitar Strings". I chose them because my favorite guitarist Brian Elwin Haner, Jr (aka Synyster Gates) has used that specific brand before. I got them around 2 weeks ago and they sound great but i noticed they are already getting pretty dirty just a few days after I put them on. I cleaned them off with a pack of guitar string wipes but they after a few more days they still have more crap on them. I practice around 1-2 hours a day, sometimes 3-4 if I have lots of time and i'm still relatively new to guitar (2 months). I just didn't know if this brand isn't very good or if its normal for them to get dirty that often. Forgive me if its a stupid question, I'm just wondering so I can get different strings if needed.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."- Bob Marley
IMO Ernie Ball isn't exactly the pinnacle of string companies these days. I commonly get packs with strings that are already corroded. Think I'll be switching to GHS soon.
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45
Try washing your hands before you play.

I use GHS Fats Fret and my strings last just fine. All I use is Ernie Ball and D'Addario and I have for 20 years with no issues
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Well practicing that much a day is normal and I've seen those brands of strings recommended before, and the strings weren't corroded already when I got them, I wash my hands before I play and then after. I guess I will just have to clean them more often, thank you for the answers.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."- Bob Marley