0 0%
Song 7
5 33%
Song 8
4 27%
Voters: 15.
Cake

Week 10, and counting. Nice.

We should all get pizzas. Virtual pizzas.
Here you go:

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Just in case" (ehbacon)

2 - "Bystanders" (chev311e)

3 - "Rough Stuff FTW (week 10)" (Minicaxotinho)

4 - "The Interrogation" (sickman411)

5 - "Drink Bleach and be Merry (Improvised)" (SaintVitus)

6 - "UG Song" (Duaneclapdrix)

7 - "Is This The End?" (FoOltz, whywefight)

8 - "Our Brave New World (Demo)" (Skinny91)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's last week's most voted song, from Skinny91, "More Equal" !
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Monday, at around 5AM GMT. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Again, chairs are bastards.

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1633195

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The voting is over! This week's winners are FoOltz and whywefight with the song "Is This The End?" with 5 votes!
(They'll be mods on our group, until the next voting)

With 4 votes, "Our Brave New World (Demo)" by Skinny91!
Finally with 3 votes, "The Interrogation" by sickman411!

Thank you all for voting (and participating)!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Feb 17, 2014,
There's a typo in ehbacon's song. I'm going to bed and I'll vote tomorrow night probably.
Voted for skinny. Honestly I really liked quite a few of them but his really stuck out.
i need to get in on this.

i have a song like half finished but god i so lazy ;_;

will check out some of the songs here later tho.
ayy lmao
Thanks guys^

I'll listen to these maybe tonight. I'm pretty drunk now so yea maybe it's the best time to do this.

Damn I'm about to waste 9 min of my life on wwf/fooltz song it better be worth it looool
Last edited by chev311e at Feb 15, 2014,
I certainly hope it's worth nine minutes because if it isn't then I wasted about fifteen hours >_>

Maybe listening to these drunk wasnth the best idea... i listened to all of them but forget which one i liked the most lol Skinnys was good though
I voted for sickman, I really liked how the sections transitioned and the general structure/arrangement, it had a cool feel to it. I was close on FoOltz and whywefight's though, you guys did a great job of doing such a long song and keeping it interesting.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
holy mother of balls skinny, you've done it again
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Voted for whywefoltz. Long but not unnecessarily long; one of those songs where the length is part of the whole appeal. You guys pulled the sludgy feel pretty well. Hearing an adapted version of Cramp Cramp there in the middle was a really nice surprise too. Oh and like chev311e said, it reminded me of Tool, especially Rosetta Stoned, and the slowed down version even more so, for some reason.

Quote by Skinny91
I voted for sickman, I really liked how the sections transitioned and the general structure/arrangement, it had a cool feel to it.

Quote by ehbacon
Chev311e and sickman I also liked.

Quote by Duaneclapdrix
I voted for sickman's. All the sections flowed nicely into one another. Well constructed.

So apparently I'm good at sections and stuff... Thanks guys!
I didnt like any of them. Literally, none.

EDIT: I posted this after listening to them all, apart from the last one. I wouldnt say I like it (the vocals let it down) but its best.
Last edited by sam b at Feb 15, 2014,
such negative attitude
wow
much discourage

Quote by sam b

EDIT: I posted this after listening to them all, apart from the last one. I wouldnt say I like it (the vocals let it down) but its best.

ok then
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
how did you get the clips of Bush jr?

A video called "Best of the Bushisms"

Quote by sam b
I didnt like any of them. (...)

Honest opinion, thank you!
Number of participations update:

9 - ehbacon; sickman411

8 - nico_9550

7 - whywefight; FoOltz

6 - Joshua1207; manualex; Minicaxotinho; chev311e

5 - Skinny91

4 - Faux; Duaneclapdrix

3 -

2 - stratkat; SaintVitus

1 - primusfan; SunshineMusicO; snipelfritz; yoman297; vintage x metal; the bartender; macashmack; captainsnazz
I went with Is this the End?
I liked every song this week, maybe we are indeed getting better

btw that's definitely not a pizza
Quote by sam b

dude, seriously **** you. We had a week to write these, I'd like to see you do better.

Who does that? If you go to a bad concert you don't go up to the band afterwards and say they suck, you just leave.
Last edited by ehbacon at Feb 15, 2014,
Hey if he didn't like them he didn't like them, I guess. I'm not bothered and I don't think what he said was out of line.

Quote by sickman411
Voted for whywefoltz. Long but not unnecessarily long; one of those songs where the length is part of the whole appeal. You guys pulled the sludgy feel pretty well. Hearing an adapted version of Cramp Cramp there in the middle was a really nice surprise too. Oh and like chev311e said, it reminded me of Tool, especially Rosetta Stoned, and the slowed down version even more so, for some reason.

you noticed the cramp cramp reprise :3

that means you actually got to the end for sure!
Come on guys, quit messing with me. That's pizza. 2 pizzas actually, like sickman411 pointed out.

ehbacon

Nah man, it was an honest opinion. And we shouldn't just want to hear the good stuff, bad stuff is needed sometimes, and better than being ignored.

Here's some cake, and be friends!
Quote by ehbacon
that's not cake.

Damn it ehbacon, stop bringing your blasphemy to places where I'm not a mod!
idiots, everybody knows that this is what a cake looks like