3 27%
Arabs are the old blacks
2 18%
Blacks are the new whites
0 0%
Whites are the new asians
6 55%
Voters: 11.
Simple question, really. In the United States and Europe, have middle-easterners become the new black people? I think so. Society has learned (mostly) to cloak its racist language against black people in words like "urban" and "thug", but in my experience it's still pretty acceptable to be openly racist and discriminatory against middle-easterners. You don't hear "Go back to Africa" and "We don't want no Zulu law here". Crimes against muslims have skyrocketed since 9/11 and nobody seems to really be talking about it like they do with race issues regarding latinos and black people.

What say you?
Check out my band Disturbed
I guess I agree with you. Anything involved with Arab people or countries is always dramatic seems like.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yes arabs have been taken from their homeland against their will and enslaved by white americans good comparison eh (y)

Quote by MinterMan22
yes arabs have been taken from their homeland against their will and enslaved by white americans good comparison eh (y)

Totes what I was saying.

Quote by TunerAddict

I'm not seeing middle-easterners anywhere on the list unless you count that under anti-Islamic.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 15, 2014,
Quote by StewieSwan
Totes what I was saying.

seems like a pretty big detail to overlook, no?

Quote by MinterMan22
seems like a pretty big detail to overlook, no?

No cuz the ones that actually came from africa on boats have been dead for like a million years and this discussion goes beyond just America.
I would say OP is absolutely right
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by StewieSwan
No cuz the ones that actually came from africa on boats have been dead for like a million years and this discussion goes beyond just America.

racial segregation by law between blacks and whites ended like what 50 years ago?

as far as i know, any ordinary arab person can use any public bathroom. i won't deny they get a lot of shit these days but to call them the "new blacks" undermines the struggles black people have had to endure.

*fart noise*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown