Page 1 of 2
Do you like dumb humour, that's just kinda simple and silly?

I guess a good example of what I'm talking about with be The Waterboy or stuff along those lines.
Like blazing saddles?

It's one of the greatest movies of all time
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
The Waterboy would have been so much better if he didn't put on that stupid ****ing voice.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dumb humour is humor.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I like silly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bradulator

balls man. you just ran over a small bus.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
its kinda weird. i dont really like a lot of dumb humor in movies, but i dont mind dumb humor when joking with friends
Quote by bradulator
pools are perfect for holding water man

This is weird. I checked this thread to see if somebody else posted a quote so I could post "Pools are perfect for holding water man."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I didn't like The Waterboy but Happy Gilmore was good and I generally like those films. Me liking Dumb and Dumber shows it lol. That is probably the best one.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
what do you mean dumb humor

unrefined shite 4 the masses eh

nah man, i am more about the re-fined life m8

elegant humor, if you will
banned
If it involves cats pouncing at their own reflections, I will enjoy it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Define dumb humour. If you mean stuff like Beavis and Butt-head then yeah I love that stuff.
Define dumb humour. If you mean stuff like the greatest wit of Fry and Laurie then yeah I love that stuff.
Define dumb humour. If you mean stuff like the Pit then yeah I love that stuff.
I had a dream the other night , the grim reaper knocked on my door while I was doing the housework .

After answering the door and seeing who it was I ran as fast as I could back to the lounge room . I turned around to see him pulling back his Scythe , readying for an attack , so all I could find near me was the vacuum I had been using to fend him off with !

Talk about Dyson with death!
Quote by greg73
I had a dream the other night , the grim reaper knocked on my door while I was doing the housework .

After answering the door and seeing who it was I ran as fast as I could back to the lounge room . I turned around to see him pulling back his Scythe , readying for an attack , so all I could find near me was the vacuum I had been using to fend him off with !

Talk about Dyson with death!

booooo
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by Baby Joel
Define dumb humour. If you mean stuff like the greatest wit of Fry and Laurie then yeah I love that stuff.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by lolmnt
This is weird. I checked this thread to see if somebody else posted a quote so I could post "Pools are perfect for holding water man."

yes yes yes
signature
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by Philip_pepper
What?

Oh, you mean American humour?

No.

Not usually.

Trying too hard
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Call somebody a 'turkey ****er'. Feel the joy of dumb humour.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by lolmnt
Trying too hard

Maybe we should petition for Philip's name to be changed to this
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I think a lot of humor can be taken as dumb. It all just depends, but there are plenty of instances where I find it to be good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Dolan was shit but I kind of like doge. The dumbest humour I like is probably that Tails Gets Trolled thing. I don't even know how I like that. I usually cringe at stuff like Family Guy.
Page 1 of 2