I've been reading the manual for shreddage 2 lately and finally got the tone off this spawn,but there's still a problem I couldn't sort out by reading the manual.

The problem is when I run a midi file (even in OMNI mode) in Kontact,It performs the certain strings off the shreddage's guitar ,for example G string.

I turned up it was "keyswitches" in the shreddage which range from C0 to C8.
(every switch is designed to perform a specific string).

But the question is :
"How I can set the switchkeys to cover all the strings?"
The only way to sort it, as said in your other thread, is to not simply run a midi file through it, but actively program the parts in your DAW.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Could you please stop making new threads about the same topic? All four of your recent threads (that I've seen) could have been covered in one thread, asking the new questions when the old ones are answered. I don't mean to be horrible but if you keep making a new thread for every new question, I will have to warn you
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Could you please stop making new threads about the same topic? All four of your recent threads (that I've seen) could have been covered in one thread, asking the new questions when the old ones are answered. I don't mean to be horrible but if you keep making a new thread for every new question, I will have to warn you

If you are a moderator,so go ahead and attach this new thread to the former ones.

But misguiding has become something of an issue.
For example in this thread no one even bothered to tell me "how" I can fix this problem and asign 6 strings to a some channels.
If I merge all your threads, considering they've all been open at the same time, the order of the posts will be really confusing because it works chronologically (follows the time of each post). I shouldn't have to keep merging threads though - the rules are simple; don't make lots and lots of threads if they can all be covered in one thread.

Maybe people haven't answered because they haven't seen it yet or they don't know which thread to answer in? Have some patience and I'm sure someone will help you (even though people already have, you just seem not to realise). Thank you.
I'd suggest you contact Impact Soundworks via email, or visit their forum on KVR. Only one person on this forum.actually seems to own Shreddage and without an accurate description of what you're trying to do, as well as, pictures, clips or some kind of example, no one is going to be able to help you...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^I somehow doubt he owns a legit copy of the product

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
^I somehow doubt he owns a legit copy of the product

I did a torrent thing,you know
Don't know if it's for that asset !
>Admitting to piracy
>Wonders why things don't work properly

whatever

Piracy and multiple threads on one topic, can we get rid of him now?
Quote by chatterbox272
>Admitting to piracy

whatever

Piracy and multiple threads on one topic, can we get rid of him now?

Please don't pose to be an innocent type.
Almost 99% of you guys are into it.

Please delete my username somebody ,cause I'm not gonna cotton with these pricks anymore.
Last edited by siros11 at Feb 16, 2014,
All the stuff I use for Audio Production I brought legally... *shrugs*

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by chatterbox272
>Admitting to piracy
That's probably not the reason why he can't get to work it anyway

If you really want help, stop saying these guys are pricks and post some audio demos.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by siros11

Please delete my username somebody ,cause I'm not gonna cotton with these pricks anymore.

You're thinking of EDM producers.
If you want help, post some sound clips that you made with Shreddage, like we've been telling you to do for the last five threads you made.
Quote by siros11

I paid for REAPER, and quite a while back I deleted every one of my pirated plugins. There's no need for them if you're doing rock/metal/punk/etc (basically anything that isn't EDM) and you own a guitar, everything else can be done with free legal plugins and some smart processing.
I have paid for everything I have - and that includes a few Waves plug-ins, Slate plug-ins, McDSP compressor bundle etc. and the complete Waves bundle I was given on a disc by a friend I stopped using ages ago when I was on my old machine, and haven't put on the new one, because the plug-ins I used from it I've since bought.

In fact, as soon as I was paid for a session for the first time, I decided it was only fair never to use pirated stuff if it was more than a hobby/learning about something.
0.k. that was fun
Couple things.

1. you can't load shreddage from the libraries window because the thing can't find the audio files.
2. remember when you clicked on "skip missing" when loading the audio files after double clicking on the instrument's name? Well the missing ones are most of the files.
You loaded some of the D string samples, and all of the rest of them you're missing.
3. you imported all of the midi channels in the file ( ) meaning that you also imported the guitar's, bass', drums', vocals' and shit's parts.
You don't wanna do that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
1. you can't load shreddage from the libraries window because the thing can't find the audio files.

You didn't specify where to load it.(And didn't even say that the rack of my kontact was okay or not to load an instrument)
Quote by Spambot_2

2. remember when you clicked on "skip missing" when loading the audio files after double clicking on the instrument's name? Well the missing ones are most of the files.
You loaded some of the D string samples, and all of the rest of them you're missing.

Should I update my software or the sole patch of the shreddage would be good?
Quote by Spambot_2

3. you imported all of the midi channels in the file ( ) meaning that you also imported the guitar's, bass', drums', vocals' and shit's parts.
You don't wanna do that.

Could you please tell me how to fix it?
Were anything wrong either with the zero port I assigned or the "add channel" tab (where I only gave the quantity of 1 for the master channel) tell me how many channel should I assign.
Both 1 and 2 are related to problems that have occurred when you installed the program. You're gonna need to reinstall and make sure you do it properly.

3 is a simple case of ONLY exporting the guitar parts and nothing else.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
It not being able to find the files is most likely due to something being off with the installation. You know, something like it being an illegal copy or something

Simplest fix for the MIDI files, is to delete all the other tracks you don't need (drums, bass, etc.).
Quote by siros11
1. You didn't specify where to load it.(And didn't even say that the rack of my kontact was okay or not to load an instrument)

2. Should I update my software or the sole patch of the shreddage would be good?

3. Could you please tell me how to fix it?
Were anything wrong either with the zero port I assigned or the "add channel" tab (where I only gave the quantity of 1 for the master channel) tell me how many channel should I assign.
1. You didn't make it seem like a problem

2. get a working copy of the thing, with the easiest method of doing so is buying it and the cheapest is mastering the use of google

3. no, the zero port was about the communication between shreddage and the midi sequencer (fl studio is a midi sequencer).
How to solve your problem is written in the post over this one.
Or you could just import the channel corresponding to the guitar track, though the solution written up there is more likely to be effective.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Closing this thread, as you've already admitting to pirating the software, which is against forum rules. We're not going to help you figure out how to use your software, that you illegally downloaded, so either buy the software and ask the developer for help or take your conversation to another forum who cares.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com