Quote by Morphogenesis26
The answer will differ from each musician. Why are you wanting to know?

I want to play the second easiest song from the record.
Quote by jamesiles2004
I want to play the second easiest song from the record.

is hearts bursts into fire the second easiest?

Do you like that song enough to play it? Try to learn your favorite song off the album that's easiest for you. What's easy to one person isn't easy to another, so you're not really going to find a spectrum of easiest to hardest songs for the album.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Do you like that song enough to play it? Try to learn your favorite song off the album that's easiest for you. What's easy to one person isn't easy to another, so you're not really going to find a spectrum of easiest to hardest songs for the album.

I can play 'Say goodnight'.

Would take it out on me a good song to play?
The tab is, more or less, accurate. If you want to play the song then the tab is right there and the song is on Youtube. So, go and give it a shot.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
The tab is, more or less, accurate. If you want to play the song then the tab is right there and the song is on Youtube. So, go and give it a shot.

-12-14-12-14b-

Do I bend the 14th to the 16th fret? The tab doesn't say.
It probably is bent up to the 16th, but you can listen to the song for that.

If you want to know the accuracy of a tab play what it has to the song. If the notes sound right then they are correct.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It probably is bent up to the 16th, but you can listen to the song for that.

If you want to know the accuracy of a tab play what it has to the song. If the notes sound right then they are correct.

I see. What do you think the hardest BFMV song is to play on the guitar?

Scream Aim Fire was their best album.

Thanks.