I'm twelve substances in
No luck yet
But he is long gone
Now my reality drifts
With the ebb and flow of unity,
Between jokes, and this...and that
I think I understand his repetition now
Compos Mentis.
I really enjoyed this, I especially found the repetition of chemistry effective. My only suggestion is that this could maybe benefit from a bit more space, whether that is in the form of stanza breaks or something else, I think it would lend a bit more weight to certain areas.

Anyway, I look forward to reading you again.
I've been writing for a little while but i stopped for a long time because i was content with other things, i've recently picked it back up though, everything i post on here is new material
Agree w/ doubtfulsalmon - it's crying out for more space on the page; that, or it needs its punctuation re-jigging.

There are a lot of pronouns in a very short space of time. These characters need exploring. I think that this is a very good jumping-off point for something that is in its first draft.
"You can never quarantine the past."
Thanks for the advice, it definitely needs a few stanzas/ spreading out a little,

By 'explore these characters' do you mean lend a bit more context as to who is the 'she' and the 'he'?
Last edited by Glyph- at Feb 20, 2014,
I really feel like theres more to say about this story. so it feels unfinished to me. that being said, I loved it. keep it up
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
it is meant to be open to allow the reader to connect the dots with their own experiences i prefer poetry that you can find a message in rather than poems that give you a message

but in context there is an intertwining poem (maybe two) that will join to this one, i just havent finished them yet