Page 1 of 4
Just forget about this question altogether.
Judging from most of the answers, it's obvious, that many people are assholes, that just aren't capable to give the answer one has looked for, so don't bother.
Last edited by Rocknrolla35 at Feb 15, 2014,
I'd just take regular jeans and put a patch of something with a lot of grit and grip onto the knees, that way you won't slide off the stage in your exuberance.
There usually has to be a big hard dick on the other side of the stage that you can slide towards with your mouth open. Then the attraction between the dick and your mouth will help you to slide further.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I'd just take regular jeans and put a patch of something with a lot of grit and grip onto the knees, that way you won't slide off the stage in your exuberance.

Oooookay....
But how do i make the move itself smoothly?
Get a fog machine.

FSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

No one will notice you fumble about on stage
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Acϵ♠
There usually has to be a big hard dick on the other side of the stage that you can slide towards with your mouth open. Then the attraction between the dick and your mouth will help you to slide further.

Listen, you idiot, i told you that if you've got anything but a decent answer in your stupid mind, then keep it to yourself.

Can't you ****ing read?
Quote by Rocknrolla35
Oooookay....
But how do i make the move itself smoothly?

Lol you run and slide on your knees what are you an idiot?
Quote by Rocknrolla35
Listen, you idiot, i told you that if you've got anything but a decent answer in your stupid mind, then keep it to yourself.

Can't you ****ing read?
Man, you're a ****ing waste of oxygen..

I gave you a decent answer. It's not my fault your mouth is inexplicably attracted to large, veiny dong.

And if i can write, it would make sense that i can read. Yes, i can read. Sometimes i waste oxygen when i don't draw full breaths, but not all the time.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Feb 15, 2014,
Quote by Rocknrolla35

Can't you ****ing read?
Man, you're a ****ing waste of oxygen..

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Acϵ♠
I gave you a decent answer. It's not my fault your mouth is inexplicably attracted to large, veiny dong.

And if i can write, it would make sense that i can read. Yes, i can read. Sometimes i waste oxygen when i don't draw full breaths, but not all the time.

All you did was being a dickhead.
Quote by Rocknrolla35

Can't you ****ing read?

>wants to do something as childish and lame as sliding across the stage on his knees
>gets mad at people who are as childish as himself
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Rocknrolla35
All you did wass being a dickhead.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Rocknrolla35

I'm looking for a decent, detailed answer

*posts in the pit*

no bt srs bro idk hw to do ah powerglide in real lyfe bt if u wanna do a powerglide in brutal legend the game uv to like move the left analog stick nd press x i think so mayb if u press the left analog stick nd press x in real life ul do a powerglide in real life as well bt i dnt kno
Quote by TunerAddict
>wants to do something as childish and lame as sliding across the stage on his knees
>gets mad at people who are as childish as himself

What's so bad about wanting to learn some stage moves?
I only asked how to do it RIGHT, so that i can do it SUCCESSFULLY.
There is always something humanly possible, that you can't do unless you learn HOW to do it. As stupid as it seems, i have trouble doing a powerslide.

Why is it that people tend to be dicks, when someone asks a question about something simple, that they still can't do, despite that it seems so simple?
maybe try doing it on hardwood or linoleum instead of carpet
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Rocknrolla35

Why is it that people tend to be dicks,

and yet you are repeatedly posting here?

perhaps ace was on to something...
Quote by Acϵ♠
maybe try doing it on hardwood or linoleum instead of carpet

I DON'T have any carpet at home. And linoleum doesn't seem like a good option either.
Quote by Rocknrolla35
What's so bad about wanting to learn some stage moves?
I only asked how to do it RIGHT, so that i can do it SUCCESSFULLY.
There is always something humanly possible, that you can't do unless you learn HOW to do it. As stupid as it seems, i have trouble doing a powerslide.

Why is it that people tend to be dicks, when someone asks a question about something simple, that they still can't do, despite that it seems so simple?

I really don't know what the problem is really.

I did an excellent powerslide playing air guitar at a club last month on carpet.

How do I know it was excellent?

I was swimming in fanny after it.

No the wife wasn't impressed.
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Rocknrolla35
I DON'T have any carpet at home.

try doing it on your driveway then. you'd need a running start
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
try doing it on your driveway then. you'd need a running start

Would you stop being an asshole?
I've given you several good suggestions and you're the one calling names. Sir i am not the asshole here.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Get your friends to lie on their front in front of you and powerslide over their arseholes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Rocknrolla35

Can't you ****ing read?
Like a red flag to an enraged bull.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Trowzaa
Get your friends to lie on their front in front of you and powerslide over their arseholes

Quote by lambofgod127

Knee skates, it's how the professionals do it.

There tends to me an offstage rope too, I've even seen some paddle's in my time.
how about if you just use heelys? remember those?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
The thing with powerslides is that their kind of like a combination of a magic trick, and moonwalking. Meaning, there's a bit of misdirection if you will, and a bit of it looking like you're doing something that you really aren't. In order to powerslide effectively, you take the standard run, and then go down on your knees as if you are sliding, but in reality, you need to 'walk on your knees', really really fast.

The misdirection part of it comes from having a fog machine. TS, what you really need is a fog machine.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
how about if you just use heelys? remember those?

Let's take it even further.

I think TS should just rollerblade on stage a la Hackers (the film where Angelina Jolie looked rocking with short hair).

Quote by AcidBurn
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Quote by ehbacon
butter would definitely work better and would make the pants smell nice

And lay some toast down on the ground too while ya at it
Sail upon the open skies
Do a powerslide with some toast and butter and JAM
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Acϵ♠
I've given you several good suggestions and you're the one calling names. Sir i am not the asshole here.

Ooookay, since when gay-themed trolling is a good suggestion?
Your attitude was the reason why called you names.
You know... One saying that i like is:"Don't be an asshole, and won't call you one."
Think about it.
Have an unnice day, sir.
Quote by Rocknrolla35
Ooookay, since when lame, gay-themed trolling is a good suggestion?
Your attitude was the reason why called you names.
You know... One saying that i like is:"Don't be an asshole, and won't call you one."
Think about it.
Have an unnice day, sir.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

**** pushups and a power slideeee. Gig simulation, now theres nowhere to hide.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Page 1 of 4