I've seen enough cartoons to know this a common occurrence in places with skunks, has it ever happened to you? Does washing yourself with tomatoes really work? I'm watching curious george right now and that lil monkey got shat on like twice in a row and it got in his eyes lmao

it happened again!
Last edited by Weaponized at Feb 15, 2014,
Just the once

Didn't happen after I shat on him
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
A skunk with projectile shit? Where in the hell do you live?

Guess you could say those skunks really have their shit together. Literally.
No but a single pigeon once targeted my entire band from the top of a Toronto skyscraper.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Title is so nonchalant
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yeah, I've seen Footloose.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
It isn't shit.

I haven't been sprayed but our dogs have been before. It's not uncommon to smell it when you're outside.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
it's not shit its chemicals m8 they have little beads in their ass and they spray nasty ass stank on your face because youre a minger
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Its just smelly chemicals, not shit.

They only do it if they really feel threatened though, so mostly it just happens to dogs.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Skunks pee on you not poop.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MetalMullet
My gf often shits on my chest then she powerslides across me.
rong thred m8

or is it.....
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
I don't think shat is the technical term - but its happened to me twice. I go running a lot at night and sometimes you just quickly turn around a corner where they're chilling and it scares them. First time wasn't that bad, but I don't think I was directly sprayed. Second time was awful - and I mean utterly painful. I had trouble breathing for nearly 20 minutes and was found passed out on the ground. The smell didn't really stay on me, but I had to throw out all of the clothes I was wearing (thankfully just crappy expendable workout clothes). I ended up jumping into the pool and swimming for a few hours because I wasn't allowed back into my house, which was the only successful method I found to get relief. I didn't have tomato sauce but I was disoriented and desperate so I lathered myself with ketchup, which didn't really help at all. It really is just a horrible experience filled with confusion, dizziness, vomiting, and a major headache. Needless to say, I now sympathize more for the cartoon characters who find themselves in that situation.
I haven't been, but in it's defense, I did pull out of it's asshole too fast.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I feel like I read somewhere that the odor is in fact fired via projectile pellets that break open or disintegrate or something. So I guess they have shat on me...or rather my friend's dog I was with, which in turn stunk up his house and my stuff that was in it...
This one time me and my buds were out for a rip on my back porch and I decided to go take a leak back behind the tree caus it was closer then going inside to the actual bathroom. Anyway, after I hear something and I turn around and there's a skunk right behind me. Without thinking, completly by reaction I just boot this mother****er with all my might, with my **** still hanging out of my pants. Its going flying backwards and mid-air upside down it sprays its shit, its a yellowsh green mist, only missing me by about two meters.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
This one time me and my buds were out for a rip on my back porch and I decided to go take a leak back behind the tree caus it was closer then going inside to the actual bathroom. Anyway, after I hear something and I turn around and there's a skunk right behind me. Without thinking, completly by reaction I just boot this mother****er with all my might, with my **** still hanging out of my pants. Its going flying backwards and mid-air upside down it sprays its shit, its a yellowsh green mist, only missing me by about two meters.

Can anyone draw this?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.