i have nowhere to really look other than everywhere but i am looking for materials to make two fotswitchess, one for a mesa tremoverb, the other a orange single channel for my dual terror.

i have a little bit of cable, the single orange switch would work fine with TRS, right?

but the tremoverb is more difficult. i want it solid but cheap as a good quality unit.

i can solder though i may come up with a bit of confusion here and there.

SORRY i have been starting so many threads, they are different and i just have different stuff going on.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Have a poke around smallbear for a nice diecast aluminium enclosure - and the switches. You'll find what you need. They have all sorts of sizes and shapes.

What sort of connectors are on the amps and what do they switch?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Feb 16, 2014,
I used a plastic ashtray, flipped it upside down, drilled a hole in the base, and mounted a switch. Lol. just when ur wiring the thing, wire the jack to the chord, plug it in and touch the wires together. If it does what u want, then Wire it to the stomp switch. If not, then u need to buy one. Some use monitary technology, some dont. Some need latching switches, some dont. Some use diodes and other stuff some dont. I would suggest make one for each amp since they may be different. One being ts, the other being trs.
Quote by Cathbard
Have a poke around smallbear for a nice diecast aluminium enclosure - and the switches. You'll find what you need. They have all sorts of sizes and shapes.

What sort of connectors are on the amps and what do they switch?

its a tremoverb head. i don't have access this point so i will figure it out or pull up the manual, i will find the manual.

where do you get good enclosures from? or the switchs?

also i don't need LED's but if its easiest to go it all, that would be fine too.

here is the manual, i don't see a spot but it is page 9 as close as i can to find the info

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Tremoverb.pdf
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/