I like the solo at the begining, one note in particular makes it sound dissonant and original. THe vocals are good to, remind me a little of Homme...well until they turn metal. Its a clean gutteral sound though and I love the chorus. Definitely trippy enough to be stoner rock and heavy enough to be metal. The trippy effects during theverse are very welcome to my ears, this song is tasty. I think the mix almost sounds good enough to be purchasable or placed on an album. Loving that black sabbath feel around 3:00. I kind of wish the drums were a bit louder and I can't hear much bass but my speakers aren't turned up much, maybe thats why. Overall, I really liked this song. The vocals are a great addition and Lovecannon did a great job.

C4C? More stoner rock for you, no vocals tho :P
https://soundcloud.com/owen-griffin-1/fall-from-orbit
listening to fall form orbit now and it is definately very desert sounding. Even without vocals its very good. the flange is a nice effect and a good clear fuzz. I wish i could get much clarity with fuzz. I really like the guitar solo section. What are you using for drums? if you redid it using ezdrummer this would be amazing! very good song and mix overall.
Really like the stoner metal vibe from this song, especially that dark fuzz tone. The lead guitar fills work really well mixing things up. I think the vocals could use some work, maybe add some light reverb, but other than that its a really good track.
Inner dream yea I liked soundgarden when I was a kid up to badmotorfinger. Perez I put a touch of reverb on just didn't want to drench it. Maybe I should mix a little more in there?
I liked pretty much all of it but the vocals. I hate to say that, because I struggle with vocals too, so I understand. There were parts that were ok, but I heard some pitchy parts and the dryness of the vocal track just didn't help.

The rest of the music was good, the guitar sound, came off like "stoner metal" for sure. You have good skills, no doubt.

C4C? Bound and Loved
Well guys here's my mix of the song that has the vocals a lot less dry - https://soundcloud.com/coreyculler/falling
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
The biggest reason for the dryness is my impulses for reverb are very over the top. I am currently hunting some decent one for the cd version of this song. If you know any free ones that are available shoot them my way?

Actually just found a good one, I will post a link it once I upload it
Last edited by sidereal9 at Feb 18, 2014,
A quick Google search can find some great VST reverbs, though you might have to walk the plank for using them if caught.

My favorite reverb is Sonnox Oxford Reverb. It's pretty awesome and realistic.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro