Page 1 of 10
Hi,

This is a bit of fun for all those with nothing much to do and want to waste time Basicly, you have to make a story where each person posts 4 words (no more, no less). Oh and this is like a game from Whose Line Is It Anyway, but altered to (hopefully) suit many contributors. By the way, plot-twists are welcome

Here's some rules (sorry but they do exist):
1. Post 4 words with each post: originally it was 1 word but that would have been annoying (though I may increase it to 5 depending on how this goes).
2. Words which are hyphenated will be counted by the number of words which are separated by said hyphen, such as 'co-ordinate' count as 2 words. Sorry, that sentence was badly phrased...
2. You can only post once per half hour (has been changed from one post per hour), otherwise it won't be fair for other people. If you post more than once an hour, please delete your comment or edit it saying 'Ignore Post', something like that.
3. If you post something, but someone has beaten you to it, either delete or edit your comment to make it easier for everyone (multiple plot-twists are confusing for some)
4. Keep it a bit clean: if this thread becomes too offensive or rude, I will (and hopefully some others who are responsible) will close it down.
5. If you are the first person to post a new entry on another page, please copy and paste all the comments from the previous page into your post (preferably, past posts above yours). It makes it easier for people to follow the story.
e.g. "Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah..." - previous page of posts

"Your four words here"

Well, let's see how this goes, have fun! The first person can choose the first 4 words of the thread now If this becomes quite popular, I'll make similar threads where there's a theme. At the moment, you can write about anything.

*edit: When this ends (whenever that is), I'll post the entire story up, depending on how suitable it is for some people Most of what I've read has been pretty... interesting. Keep up the... work
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Last edited by MetalRock4ever at Feb 18, 2014,
said LostLegion to OP
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Then sex happened wierdly
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
your mind I reside
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

bacon and eggs, yum
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Randy Rabbits Run Rampant
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Full of motherfuking snakes
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
Last edited by shawnkenneth at Feb 16, 2014,
Counting Cucumber Covered Cards
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

And twirling his penis
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
with great fortitude, I
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Started violently yanking on
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
grandmother while uncle quietly

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
watched and filmed whilst
Sriracha Hot chili sauce
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
slowly dripped down Stalin's

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
disappeared somehow. But then
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
a lemon came along
Quote by EndTheRapture51
And started playng djembes
oh, this thread again said LostLegion to OP with such reverance and everyone died. The end. Then sex happened wierdly as it often does in this corner of your mind I reside until I wake again and hae some breakfast: bacon and eggs, yum! with no possibility of Hoochie mama coming home Randy Rabbits Run Rampant all across an aeroplane full of motherfuking snakes. Counting Cucumber Covered Cards and twirling his peniswith great fortitude, I started violently yanking on my warm, semi-erect grandmother while uncle quietly watched and filmed whilst Sriracha Hot chili sauce slowly dripped down Stalin's inner thigh. His eggs disappeared somehow. But then a lemon came along And started playng djembes

We talk an amazing amount of shite.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Virtuosically, all whilst Stalin
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Putin's cozy love shack
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
And a gecko on
my brand new amp.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
SRIRACHA hot chili sauce
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
tastes like rat piss.

Passing comment: If this story was shown to a psychiatrist we'd all be labeled clinically insane.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Feb 16, 2014,