Hello everyone. I've been thinking about that for a while and I need some help. I have several pedals (boss chorus, mxr m116, boss metalcore, crybaby, behringer line selector and a delay), but I can't afford buying 6 9v batteries every week (they cost 5 euros each in cyprus) but I also don't like the idea of having 6 adaptors on stage (they are expensive too). So I thought if anyone knows any kind of 'multi adaptor' for several pedals suitable for many brands...
Quote by guitarpro2play
Hello everyone. I've been thinking about that for a while and I need some help. I have several pedals (boss chorus, mxr m116, boss metalcore, crybaby, behringer line selector and a delay), but I can't afford buying 6 9v batteries every week (they cost 5 euros each in cyprus) but I also don't like the idea of having 6 adaptors on stage (they are expensive too). So I thought if anyone knows any kind of 'multi adaptor' for several pedals suitable for many brands...

sure

the super affordable one that works pretty damn good is called One Spot. Visual Sounds makes it, and it's basically a 9V negative centered adapter with a daisy chain to hook up multiple pedals. i believe all your pedals are compatible with it, the One Spot also offers a number of adapters as well so you can make just about anything work.

the one problem you may have with the One Spot is that it can get noisy, some pedals don't like to be connected on the same power source and this can cause hum. an isolated power supply like a voodoo labs pedal power 2+ (there are many isolated power supplies, this is just one) will keep the pedals from interfering with each other.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
sure

the super affordable one that works pretty damn good is called One Spot. Visual Sounds makes it, and it's basically a 9V negative centered adapter with a daisy chain to hook up multiple pedals. i believe all your pedals are compatible with it, the One Spot also offers a number of adapters as well so you can make just about anything work.

the one problem you may have with the One Spot is that it can get noisy, some pedals don't like to be connected on the same power source and this can cause hum. an isolated power supply like a voodoo labs pedal power 2+ (there are many isolated power supplies, this is just one) will keep the pedals from interfering with each other.

Great, thanks! But some pedals like the crybaby have different power output than the others. I'm not sure if it's gonna fit..
they have barrel adapters. besides i always run my wah with a battery because it lasts so long. i replace the battery about once every 6 months to a year on my wahs.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I've got a Snark power supply that is basically the same as what Gumbilicious mentioned. I haven't tried it with multiple pedals so I can't tell you if there are any noise issues (I still need the daisy chain wire). I'm assuming it will get a bit noisey even though Snark states it's silent.

However, it beats spending so much money on batteries. Look into one if you can't afford a Voodoo Lab...just for temporary use, ya know?