im a huge george lynch fan and im not sure if hes ltd stuff is worth it. im also stuck between the kamikaze and the gl 56
LTD models are pretty good, but the almost everyone hates the Screamin' Demon it comes with.
Quote by George Lynch86
im a huge george lynch fan and im not sure if hes ltd stuff is worth it. im also stuck between the kamikaze and the gl 56

I have the LTD JH-600EC Hanneman, it's well built and plays great. Korea makes good stuff these days. I don't know where those ones are made but if it's made in Korea I say go for it.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Never tried the guitar or the pickups. But like people said If its a korean made then its great bit of kit to own.

Just know your floyds first though.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I've never played the LTDs, just the ESP sigs. Made me like the Screamin Demon so much I put one in my BC Rich.

The ESP stuff was stellar, and LTD usually makes good guitars as well...although I wouldn't pay more than a grand for one.
Last edited by bish0p3473 at Feb 18, 2014,
Id never buy a brand new LTD guitar these days. Just gotta be cool and hope one comes up on the used market. Im guessing your a US person?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals