Hello, everyone! This song came to me as I watched some documentaries about murderers and such. Pushing for these laws and those laws, but really, no matter what you do, serial killers will always pop up and be known forever. Anyways, onto the song!

I Will Never Die

Also, here are the lyrics:

Here I come mother****ers

The blood that flows through these veins burns
Reminding me of who I am and where I belong
The last of my kind to slide through the night and I know
I bring nothing but sorrow

I live in this bloody mist always knowing
Who my next victim will be
Man, woman, child it doesn't matter much to me
You're nothing but my next feast

After the pain of my existence
You'll think it's over
But know this
I will never die

I act like a functional part of society
Working, loving, raising a family
But by night I become a demon on fire
With the desire to rip, cut, dismember, I never tire

I'm coming for you and everyone you care for
It's impossible to hide from me you see
For I am the night, I am dark, I am pure evil
I will reveal to you true darkness

Nothing you can say, nothing you can do
It's almost over, just stay calm
I promise you
You will never be found

My family will never know the difference
You'll taste just like the others
Just like their brothers, fathers, mothers

After the pain of my existence
You'll think it's over
But know this
I will never die

No matter what you do to me (I will never)
My legacy will continue (I will never)
For generations I will be know (I will never)
As the sickest person to ever live

No matter what you do to me (I will never die)
My legacy will continue (I will never die)
For generations I will be know (I will never die)
As the sickest person to ever live (I will never die)

I will never die

I will always be
A part of your society
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
Hah, I wish I could. I don't know, I've never been able to get that sound. I don't do as much as I used to either, due to acquiring good ol' asthma. But maybe I'll dive back into my vocals again and try some new stuff.
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

Wow, this was definitely not what I was expecting. This is very different stuff haha, kinda out there. Really creates a cool atmosphere, like something that could be a great horror movie track. Not really my cup of tea but it was definitely interesting and I did like it.

I'm not sure if in the beginning those pops were supposed to be there (sounded like something was clipping), but those stood out to me. I liked the instrumentation, again very creepy and haunting, and the vocals were really good. Again I'm not a HUGE fan of the growling, but you did it really well and I'd love to hear you paired with a good band.

Keep it up dude, I gave you a follow on soundcloud
Quote by Octavarius94
Wow, this was definitely not what I was expecting. This is very different stuff haha, kinda out there. Really creates a cool atmosphere, like something that could be a great horror movie track. Not really my cup of tea but it was definitely interesting and I did like it.

I'm not sure if in the beginning those pops were supposed to be there (sounded like something was clipping), but those stood out to me. I liked the instrumentation, again very creepy and haunting, and the vocals were really good. Again I'm not a HUGE fan of the growling, but you did it really well and I'd love to hear you paired with a good band.

Keep it up dude, I gave you a follow on soundcloud

Thank you good sir! Yeah, the pops and stuff were supposed to be there, but they came out a little too "overpowered", hah. Glad you took the time to listen all the way through even though the vocals weren't your cup o' tea, thanks for that! I really enjoy the dark side of things when I make most of my music, though a good bit can be very upbeat and such if I'm in the right mood.

I would love to do vocals for a good band. I'm pretty terrible on the guitar, but I don't know anyone around me that's got the time to come record a track with me, so I guess it's not to be!

Thanks for the crit, m'friend!
Quote by mangablade

Bleak,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your tune: interesting intro. I usually don't like that style of vocals, but I think it is much better than average growling, if that is what you consider it. I could picture this in a horror film. At first I wondered if you sampled the intro, but now I think you used some pretty unique synths, unless it is a loop. I see you have a good eye for this sort of music Pretty unique instrumental sound. Guitar playing/riffs are appropriately creepy, and work fine. Carry on!
This was a very awesome song. I like the mix of techno and metal, something unique and not like the crappy dubstep/deathcore remixes i hear everywhere. Your growls are very commendable, remind me a lot of Randy Blythe from Lamb of God. This sounds like it could be in a modern day horror film. Keep up the good work and thank you for your kind words
Thanks for the feedback!

Very interesting combination of styles, don't think I've heard something like this before, definitely something worth continuing. The fact the whole song's on one level after the intro does make it a little monotonous however imo. Production wise I agree with the above comments on the intro's harshness, I'd also say the drums need to be louder and have a much bigger sound. The guitar and (especially) vocal mixes are pretty good though. Keep it up!
Really strong track. I don't really listen to this kind of music but it was well done and had a good mood. I mean, the lyrics fit the music really well - it had a creepy horror kind of feeling to it.

Metal? More like rap with growled vocals.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635106

Oh, and I actually think it was good that the backgorund didn't change that much. It sounds a lot more creepy that way.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Feb 23, 2014,
Dig it. Had the Halloween vibe to it a la John Carpenter. I'm a fan of both clean and growled vox and you did a great job on the growling. I was a little disappointed it didn't kick into a higher gear at some point in the song, but still a great job, nonetheless.
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I've been working on the song a bit and I have a friend that's going to try his hand in adding some more guitar to the track and I'm working on re-programming the drums and trying to bring them out a bit more as well as fixing up the intro a bit. I'll be re-uploading and all that good mess sometime. Hopefully it turns out as good as I'm hearing in my head! Also, I do a bit of movie making and on-stage screen gore (as might be apparent by my avatar XD) so I might just make a music video to this! Depends on how well the song turns out and such.

Thanks, again, m'friends!
Quote by mangablade

Hey man thanks for your input on my track. First off I wasnt expecting so much synth, but it works, especially with your vocal style, creepy growl? I really got into the electronic drum sound. Oddly enough my wife absolutely loved it!. As said before the tape clipping sound in the intro really stood out. Overall a good clear recording.
Thanks again buddy.
Interesting stuff man. The music is very cool. Not a fan of the vocal style, so I can't really touch on that. Not to say its bad, just not my thing. The mix is very nice and crispy though. Good work!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32444884#post32444884
It has a neat industrial sound, that also has semi-death metal vocals. The tempo is just right, and so is the cadence for the vocals. However, I wish that the song itself changed up a little more. It's mainly just the same thing over and over. I get it for this style music, which has a certain pop element to it. But still, some variety would help it a lot.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1637645