Paul Dinnage
10 IQ
Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul. I'm a pro drummer based in South East England.

I have a project called Growler. We were previously called Iron Pussy. It's a Steel Panther esque type band.

I am currently recording demos and once completed there are people willing to help us and try and get to the next level. These people are very well connected.

I'm looking for a shredding guitar hero, killer singer and a bass player. The previous singer's VISA expired and he had to move home to the States.

The songs are great. People really like the vibe. There is a great opportunity ahead if I can find the right people.

I live in High Wycombe Bucks, so anyone within a 25-30 mile radius of here, I would be keen to hear from. (i.e West London, Berks, Oxon etc)

This is not a time waste at all and for the right person there is time to stamp your mark on the recording still. I will post this up on each Board because I don't know the site very well but I'm desperate to find the right people.

If you are interested then please send a private email to pooldrums@virginmedia.com or call 07775 607731

Thanks alot
Paul