Hi

I am making up a setup to play rocksmith 2014 and I'd like any suggestions/opinions and tips for it.

I will buy my very first guitar ever, I play nothing today, I intend to buy a Ibanez GRX20, for U$150, what you guys think?

Off rocksmith, I intend to play on ReValver or GuitarPro ONLY on my PC, I won't buy any gadges such as amps, pedal, etc.

I also like rock/pop/classic, like Scorpions, Nirvana, Gun's, Avenged, Red Hot, R.E.M., Muse, Dazing, etc. pretty much any kind of rock music.

Thank you.
You could try getting a used Yamaha Pacifica at that amount, but hey, a Gio seems fine for what you want to do with it.

Strange to hear you refer to amps as "gadgets" though..
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Tribute 50's
Gibson Midtown Custom
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Standard
Gretsch Corvette
Danelectro DC59

Crybaby | TS9 | Korg | Little Big Muff | PS-6| MXR Chorus | TC Spark| DL4
I had a GRX when i was a beginner. Better guitar than the most popular Squier alternatives.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lol where do you live that bringing a used guitar back would be a problem? If you get the seller to sign a letter stating he's sold it to you, i dont see what issues you'd possibly have.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Lol where do you live that bringing a used guitar back would be a problem? If you get the seller to sign a letter stating he's sold it to you, i dont see what issues you'd possibly have.

I live in Brazil and people here just try to make everything harder.

But if I manage to get what you say, I need an used good as a brand new and in one of those two stores or any other stores you recommend in Manhattan.