I'm wondering this because I listen to metal which, to me, is like the modern orchestra. But I find I like intense music (metal) and don't really enjoy listening to anything as much however I feel like i need a different genre every now and then. So what if I got into classical stuff? Any recommendations? I listen to all forms of metal and some rock, whether it be progressive/djent, death, melodic, ___core etc.
Can you guys tell me of the different types of classical? really like both your posts, so i want to find what kind of sub genre they are. I now know that^ was a sonata, but what about above? I'd like ones with the structures and melodies like today's and the music already posted here. I like the passion alot in these two songs.
Go the youtube.com and listen to classical guitarist. Lots of broken chords used in classical guitar. Aaron Shearer Classic Guitar Method is the best. Volume 1 deals with the rest and free stroke, Volume 2 the chords, the rest of the volume are supplements which you already know I presumed. The 5 patterns of the scale / pentatonic / CAGED system applies to the classical guitar, unfortunately it is not exposed in his books.
I'm wondering this because I listen to metal which, to me, is like the modern orchestra.

You're dead wrong. Most of metal isn't even as sophisticated as string trios and comparing this genre to full orchestra works is silly.