I know this is the wrong forum for this section and i am sorry but its the closest thing i could find for vocals. Could someone tell me what this effects unit Wynn is running his vocals through in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddoyDzcBqd4 It doesn't have to be the make and model per say but if someone could tell me what the white box by the mic stand is would be a huge help. Thanks!!
I remember the Arcade Fire days.
It's adding a delay/reverb to his voice. Check out tc helicon pedals. They look like pedals guitarists use but thier for vvoice.