Poll: Pew pew pew
Poll Options
View poll results: Pew pew pew
Pew pew pew pew
6 29%
Pew pew pew pew pew
15 71%
Voters: 21.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/02/12/275896094/scientists-say-their-giant-laser-has-produced-nuclear-fusion

Researchers at a laboratory in California say they've had a breakthrough in producing fusion reactions with a giant laser. The success comes after years of struggling to get the laser to work and is another step in the decades-long quest for fusion energy.

Lasers
Nuclear
Fusion
Freeman

/spoiler]

[spoiler

You decide.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Feb 18, 2014,
No because in Half Life they were studying interdimensional portals and teleportation in competition with Aperture, Black Mesa was not a nuclear fusion research facility.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't like you any more. That was just in bad taste man. I mean, I can take a dead baby joke, or jokes about current news stories where tons of people died, but that.... that was cruel.
Thought was gonna be about the game

Didn't care when it wasn't because I'm not a bellend
Quote by willT08
because I'm not a bellend

heh, good one.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I support everything laser-related, although I have no idea about what lasers actually do.
Quote by The_Casinator
I support everything laser-related, although I have no idea about what lasers actually do.

They make cats go crazy, it's pretty cute.