Hello ! I uploaded a video , one of my piece with a friend , for my 2nd album , a "jam" before final recording

Do you have any suggestion to improve , change or anything to prepare the final recording ?

Thank you very much , hope you'll like the idea , good listening !
there's 2 things that can happen here..
Either you'll get serious responses, or you are going to get trolled to shit.

either way, you posted in the wrong section. Recordings forum is better for this stuff.
I'll have a listen later and give a genuine response
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Nigga that stuff be getting you bitches like magnets be getting other magnets of opposite polarity.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
That was brilliant You did indeed post in the wrong section but idgaf. That was beautiful.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
the dude on the right should buy a better shirt
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Ha sorry for the wrong section. I'm recording my second album with duets and this is the first approach for one of my piece with a second guitarist
we'll change the piece , i posted for opinions and suggetions thank you for your comments and sorry again for the wrong section . Thank you leony03 !
Guitar is dead man, you should buy a macbook and start making them wubz
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Thank you JustRooster ^^

Quote by Burgery

OMG it's me ! i like my shirt !

the bartender , a mac book , apple ? not for sure !

Guitar is dead , i live in France , was at the namm show in Los angeles to perform this year in Germany next month and o my god , guitar and music are alive , a lot of fun perform with other guys ! Peace my friend ! Music Is Life
Last edited by wooodye at Feb 18, 2014,
try different keys tho
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery

And the dude on the left should ditch the khakis, 4real
banned
Quote by wooodye
try different key , maybe. And the parts ? Is too slow ? too fast ? more drum ?

no, the song is good

less khaki m8
banned
I agree you should get a different shirt. Buy a nice belt too, tuck that shit in like a man, and bitches be swoonin'
2:06 made me shiver. You guys are good. You just wanted to post it in the pit for us to see. Didnt you?

Well it's all good because your great. Keep it up.

Question for the rest of you. Which did you focus on more, lead or rhythm?

I was checking out lead more than rhythm.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Feb 19, 2014,
Quote by Nelshizzle
2:06 made me shiver. .

wow , so cool thank you !

I posted in the pit because i know in the pit is hard , if is not good for sure the comments will be honest and maybe wicked , is a good test

Mephaphil , ee no , is an idea thank you

deadsmileyface the song has changed , will be different , for now the song is not finished , is a draft , i hope you'll like the final !
Last edited by wooodye at Feb 20, 2014,
Quote by wooodye
Hello ! I uploaded a video , one of my piece with a friend , for my 2nd album , a "jam" before final recording

Do you have any suggestion to improve , change or anything...?

Yep, take the few seconds required to read the forum titles and post this in the right place (Original Recordings sub-forum, in the Recordings forum; or the Promote YOUR Band forum).

This guy gets it:
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
...either way, you posted in the wrong section. Recordings forum is better for this stuff.
I'll have a listen later and give a genuine response

And he was the first reply, too. Although technically, as a mod of the Recordings forum as well, I'd prefer it if you posted in the Original Recordings sub-forum at the top of the Recordings forum page.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.