Does anyone else sit there and notice little things that are wrong after not noticing for ages I just notices that my bass' nut is uneven at the E and g should be different distances but then I noticed they've made the fretboard slightly more to one side to make it look ok from that point of view. Crafty. Does anyone else just spot problems like randomly.
Yeah sometimes
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Attention to small details is a self-induced form of hell. Try to stop doing it. You will eventually go mad if you keep it up.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I played my bass for years before I noticed that there were no strings on it.....