Just picked up an Ibanez RGA7 for 280, used. It's a 2010 model, meaning it doesn't have the added cutouts. This guitar looks mint, literally as if I picked it up from guitar center. The finish is gloss black with a cream colored binding, it's not exactly stunning but it's an even black finish, there are no runs or major imperfections. The Gibraltar bridge is nice and solid, the tuning keys are pretty good, it stays on tune surprisingly well. I don't know what material the nut is made of. The EQ switch apparently cuts mids, it really just muds everything up, I'll probably replace it a tone knob when I replace the pickups. Speaking of pickups, they aren't good. I don't think they're as bad as some people make them out to be, but if I were a gigging musician I certainly wouldn't play live with these, they just lack dynamics, they sound very cold and they aren't bright by any means. I'll end up throwing in a set of Blackouts! Overall this guitar went beyond my expectations, it plays well, it's smooth and the arch top is just sexy
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
That's in great shape! Good score. HNGD!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
very nice.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
sweet axe.... Happy NGD for sure.
2000 Ibanez RG570 Sour Apple
2009 Ibanez RG321MH MOL
20?? Barracuda bass
Pickups always improve the Ibanez's. Especially if those are stock pickups.

Don't give up on her yet. The stock pickups stink. I have a couple RG's, and the V7/8 were "ok", but didn't really realize how bad they were until I replaced them.

These have Mahogany bodies, so it's not crappy basswood. The tone is going to be there, it just needs help.
I don't know why, but it looks extremely evil. Seems the kind of guitar that Darth Vader would probably play.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I miss mine...

New set of pickups will deffo bring that guitar properly to life
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
HNGD very nice!
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.