I just was wondering, what is your opinion on the BS-7? From what I can tell it seems pretty good for the price, but I havent seen that many reviews. It seems to have most of the features I am looking for in a guitar (7 strings, Floyd, Neck-Through, "Djenty" pickups, nice top), but I am not sure of the quality of it, let alone most ESP LTD artist sigs that are not "big names", such as the Max Caverlera's, Michael Paget's, etc...

Thanks!
<Pic of the guitar from ESP's website.
Korean LTD guitars are usually very good. I've owned the AW-7 for about a year and it arrived in great condition. (Can't say it is still in the same condition, heh...) Sounds, feels, and plays great. Assuming it doesn't have any QC anomalies, it should be a great guitar. Assuming you get along well with it.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by lemurflames
Korean LTD guitars are usually very good. I've owned the AW-7 for about a year and it arrived in great condition. (Can't say it is still in the same condition, heh...) Sounds, feels, and plays great. Assuming it doesn't have any QC anomalies, it should be a great guitar. Assuming you get along well with it.

How well do you like the guitar, and how does it compare to your Loomis? Im interested as Alex Wade is also in Whitechapel (Not that I really like them, just have a feeling the guitar tones might be similar)
I'm in love with it. Has a really nice grind to it when playing through a high gain amp. Clearly meant to be a heavy rhythm guitar. The Loomis doesn't get that same sound, not surprising. The Loomis is definitely smoother and a little more "tame", it seems. I also find it much comfier than the Loomis. The AW-7 has an arm bevel (the Loomis doesn't...) and a Hipshot-style bridge. Not a huge fan of TOM bridges, but not totally against them.

The D-Activators are nice, but I may have them changed in the future. They have no problems with lower tunings, which is great. Been considering a custom pickguard with only a bridge rout, since that is the nature of the AW-7.

The only thing I would change on the AW-7 out of necessity is the glossy back on the neck. Sometimes it just feels a bit too gunky or slick and forces me to clean it. I prefer the smooth satin neck on the Loomis.

I wish I had a BS-7 so I could compare them for you. I'm not sure what wood it is using and I can't compare the Crunchlab/Liquifire to the D-Activators for you.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Thanks!

Yeah, they are using different body woods, BS-7 is alder and your's is mahogany, and, again, just like the pickups, very different. From what I know, the D-Activators are more of a just pure gain in your face type pickup, while the Crunchlab/Liquifire are more tight, suited more for prog/Djent.

But, one question about the AW-7, is the pickguard sort of a weird satin type black? Not something like the Andy James sig, but, i dont know, different?
It's definitely not gloss and it has worn down in spots like a satin finish tends to do. So I think it is some sort of satin pickguard.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2