"Good Love Reaction":
The drums right off the bat sound great. Nice use of reverb. The keys/synth are very catchy. Vocals are well-sung and clear just how I like. Interesting effect use on the guitar solo. I do think the solo could be more attention grabbing with more hooks thrown in. Sounds like you're staying relatively close to the same area on the fretboard. If you keep it as is, the solo would have more effect being about halfway shorter. Good song. The vocals aren't what i'd normally listen to, but I like this.

"Inside Your Life":
I like that intro. Could be somewhat shorter as it does get very repetitive after a bit. This does make a cool intro though. As soon as every other instrument comes in, it just grabs my attention like no other. Love the bass; very funky with a great tone. Drums keep a good beat. I think you could benefit from the guitar being in separate channels (left/right, possibly with a second guitar). I'm not too keen on having guitar tracks almost dead center. The phase effect does add a bit of variety though. Keeps it interesting. You keep that 80's feel going! Good song, man! Your vocals here remind me of The Ramones quite a lot. Awesome track!

And thank you for the crit!
Good Love Reaction

This is a really catchy song. The vocals are crisp and very clear. This style reminds me of a mixture between (don't take this the wrong way, because I really enjoy it) Devo and Creature Feature. Lots of good vibes from this song, m'friend.

Inside Your Life

As was stated before, the intro is awesome, but could be shortened a bit to keep the listener's attention. REALLY love the funkyness of the bass. This track has a good old school rock vibe to it. Also as was stated, you should maybe even just mix the stereo to offset the guitar to the left and right channels with a bit of a delay on one side. Great track once again!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32381047#post32381047
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
Good Love Reaction - like that synth-y intro a lot, sounds very 80's gothic, electronic, pop
not really the sort of music id listen to. the guitar needs more clarity in the mix but has the potential to stand out in the song

Inside Your Life - intro is really good, I like the length and indulgence of i, could add some dark keys over the top of it - bass lick is cool -sorry though I dont like the vox on this one, guitar solo is good though
I have no idea how you keep pumping out tracks like this.

Good Love Reaction
Really like this one. Drums are nice, and the guitars sound oddly digital in a way that fits the piece. I think this song would work very well in a live setting. Do you play live?

Inside Your Life
Woah, that was an unexpected intro. Very intriguing. The sweeping filter makes for a very nice effect. Not sure if I'm all that keen on the vocals in this one. You seem to be hiding behind a lot of processing, and I don't really think that fits all that well in this song. Other than that, it's very good.

I think you might have heard most of the songs on our new EP in one form or another, but I hope you'll check out a couple anyway: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1634912
Good love reaction
Straight 80s synth pop/ new wave vibe, very well produced track. The singing is on point,good job on that. I'm not a fan of the really digital guitar sound, but it works for this track.

Inside Your Life
Really like the intro and your use of effects on this track. the bass and drums work really well together and the guitar adds that little extra groove to it.
Good Love Reaction:

Definitely a cool introduction with the drums and synth stuff. Seems like the vocals might be just a TAD too loud? Overall the song is pretty cool and catchy. Sounds sort of industrial in a way, at least timbrally. I'd like to hear you try to write some NIN inspired stuff.

Inside Your Life:
I really like that filtered guitar that comes in the intro. Really cool and kinda trippy stuff. Again I'm going to say it seems like the vocals might be just a bit too loud, or at least they stick out to me a little.

Awesome stuff though, and it's amazing to see how much material you have.
Harlot Hero, Bleak, InnerDream, Huliheaden, octaio.perez.7, Octavarious94,
Thank you for the replies, I appreciate it! Devo is one of my favorites actually. I haven't played in a band, in front of an audience since the mid 80's. I played a few songs in front of my church, by myself, with backing tracks of other instrumental parts of myself playing, occasionally with lead vocals by a female singer, on tape. I would play a synth part or a guitar part over the tape live. In "Good Love Reaction", there is no guitar until the lead guitar happens in the middle of the song. The main rhythm keyboard is an "overdriven Wurlitzer (electric piano)" from Pianoteq 4 software. The synth bass is u-he Diva. I have written music that was inspired by NIN, but you might not think it sounds much like NIN. Here is a link to that song:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=224436&songID=11667751
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Feb 22, 2014,
Thanks for the feedback!

Good Love Reaction : Liking the instrumentation, very interesting with each instrument going off on it's own path. I like the structure but maybe change the instrumentation up slightly during the guitar solo, does get a little samey. Not really a fan of the vocals though, also agree with above comments about them being too loud. The drum sound overall is pretty sweet, could do with being louder though, mixwise everything else is pretty good aside from the vocals.

Inside Your Life - love the guitar intro, reminds me of the intro to Won't Get Fooled Again. Mixwise the drums are better but otherwise the same as above.
Inside Your Life - Really enjoyed this song. The beat was groovy and heavy. I liked the bassline. Really cool song, had a punk-ish vibe to it, very rhythm-heavy. Nothing bad to say about it, other than there was one thing I didn't get and it was the intro. It felt like it belonged to some other song. I mean, it wasn't a bad intro but sounded really different from the rest of the song. Other than that, a great song.

Good Love Reaction - The song is well done but not really my cup of tea. Nothing bad to say about it but I just didn't like it that much either. I mean, it didn't annoy me or anything and it was pretty good but I didn't enjoy it that much. The keyboard parts were cool. But "Inside Your Life" was a lot better IMO - it was a really good song. But that's just my opinion.

Your songs tend to have that kind of 80s vibe to them and it's a good thing, I like 80s stuff.

C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635106
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Feb 23, 2014,
Good Love Reaction - I can understand why someone would enjoy this. Has a quirky electronic vibe, sort of finding itself mixing ideas of 80s metal/rock with a more modern act like Muse. It's catchy and a bit psychedelic at moments. Sounds different than a lot of music I typically listen to, but indeed, the genre is not something I am overly familiar with so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. I find some of the synthetic elements to be a bit jarring, or in the least, cheesy. The synth strings later on in the song especially. The constant electronic bass pumping is also a bit irritating, would have liked to see you cut the bass out, or bring it to a more simplistic rhythm, at times to add some more dynamics to the track. As it is, it just kind of drones on in the background and further causes the track to be more irritating than pleasurable to my ears. Again though, I do think people with an affection for this sort of quirky style of alternative rock would enjoy what you have, but I do think it could be enhanced in some ways.

Inside Your Life - I liked this one less to be honest. It had some good sonic qualities for sure. The hard hitting and perfectly mixed electronic drum kit (I presume) was solid. Really set the foundation for the song rhythmically, and the bass guitar was suitable and also pretty good in and of itself. The issue I have is really with the structure. The song doesn't feel like it evolves much over it's run time. It has good elements, good sounds, a decent atmosphere (though, you could build more on the melody and what have you); but it all starts to drone together in a pretty dull way. The solo is also pretty weak. Again though, I think you have a solid foundation and could work something nice, psychedelic, and atmospheric yet keep it interesting. Personally, I would throw some unexpected timbre loops into the track myself. Something different than what is commonly expected in the style then drowned in effects. Even an acoustic guitar layered with chorus and reverb effects would intrigue me if you have a nice warm recording.

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635112
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Good Love Reaction - I liked the synth/bass lines that played throughout. The mixing of the drums was pretty good and they sounded crisp. The guitar solo could have been a little more dynamic imo, but overall served the song well. The vocals sounded good but I wasn't a huge fan of the effect put on them that made it sound doubled up, but that is just my personal preference.

Inside Your Life - Again I enjoyed the bass in this track. The intro guitar riff was a good opener and interesting with the effects you used. Like the other track I wasn't completely sold on all effects on the vocals, but my personal preference is for unaffected vocals. I got a sort of Pixies vibe from the track, which is a good thing.
"Good Love Reaction" - I really like the drums and the whole mix. The keyboard part is catchy, it catches my attention and draws me in, makes me want to hear more. The vocals are almost there, I think it is quite difficult to pull off that style of singing and make it work. I'd keep working on that part if I were you but it sounds promising.
Good love reaction:
Very weird...at least not the music i'd listen to... but I mean that in a good way. It sounds very cool and original. I also liked the production quality. The only thing I found missing is perhaps a bit more edginess in the guitars would have added a slight bit of extra HD ness. But overall very cool track. As others mentioned the guitars don't sound very natural, but that works with the song

Inside your life:
I like this track as well, but I think the intro takes a little bit too long. It would be fine if there was more variety in that intro build but without more variety it may be feeling a bit spare and repeatitive. Once the song starts though...nice Again the clarity is nice, with my only complain being that here the guitar could also have more of an organic sound as well as more edge. Try a multiband exciter perhaps?

The only other thing may be a bit more space through reverb?

Here is my track. Let me know what you think
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635326
Good Love Reaction.

I dug what you were doing here, but I felt it needed rhythm guitar, too much keyboard, needs some good ole natural guitar, might just be my musical taste though. The vocals were good, but I don't like the slight overdrive that I hear, could use better mixing just sounded dry and bland. You have a cool voice, ease back on the effects and go for a more natural sound. Good vocal melodies though, good songwriting. Nice guitar solo in there, I have similar taste in guitar melody nice job.

Overall, I think it needs less processing, go for a more natural sound with vocals and add a rhythm guitar track lesson the prominence of the keys/synth.
Good Love Reaction..well let's get the negative out of the way, I really didn't care for the vocal "style" in the verse...but I really enjoyed them for the chorus. The synth sounds really sounded old-MIDI, but I wasn't sure if you were doing it on purpose. I thought the guitar solo was fine, maybe could be up front a tad more, but that's just splitting hairs. I just wasn't crazy about this song.

Inside Your Life...ok, now I really got into this. I love the half-step 'ah, ah' dreamy vocal thing, that was cool. Your vocals were better in this song, in my opinion, I got into your style a little bit more. I do think the slap bass was too obviously MIDI generated, but I understand limitations and that's *exactly* how my bass sounded for three freaking albums worth of crap, years ago, so I get it man.

You are absolutely "alternative", when many of us are just using that label to get away from the "rock" regulatory label. Definitely different man.
I really like the drums, the song "good love reaction" reminds me a little bit of david bowie. Good stuff. I like the psychadelic parts but you should put some more guitars =) I dont know where you want to go with your music but there is a little bit to much synth. Not my cup of tea. Otherwise, good job!
Hey man, thank you for the crit. Returning the favour

Inside Your Life - cool intro, nice spacey guitar and getting ready for something to crash in. Once things crash in, the bass reminded me of a Faith No More meets Nine Inch Nails type sound, with Gary Numan on vocals. Love the sound of the crash cymbals and that sort of "space" feeling on the vocals. The guitar around 3:20 was really cool - nice touch that I didn't see coming (was quite Floyd-ish) I'm not usually into that sort of bass synth sound in a rock setting, however I think it works in this instance. I hear this as a sort of track 4 on an album - not a single, but likely to be a fan favourite.

Good Love Reaction - nice drum intro - really wanted to hear handclaps on the snare - think it could be a good touch. Vocals again were sort of like Numan meets Iggy. Worked well and out the two songs I think this is the stronger one. I think the solo could use a bit more structuring, it seems to hang about too much at the moment. Again for some reason, instead of a guitar solo I think some good old talkbox could work here. Love the back synth sounds.
Overall, can definitely hear this as a single and maybe even on a soundtrack or something - can definitely picture it having a video being tied into the lyrical content.

Still enjoying what you're doing man - and get on soundcloud haha - hope this was helpful.
Hey! Thanks for your critique, i 100% agree with your comments and working on it! Sent a drummer i know a link and asked him if he can figure something out for it.

To start with, i really like that you were able to pull off such songs, i haven't heard alot from this genre, so what i say might not suit your pieces, i listened to both of your newer songs twice. It's different, but differen't good.

Good love reaction : Love your drums at the beginning, did you play them? or program them? This song sounded just like someone said , 80's gothicy, at around the 1:15 mark to the 2:15 mark i think a heavier bass would spice it up , but it was something that i really enjoyed listening to.

Inside your life: I really like the intro, however i think you should throw in some " surprises " kind of give the listener something he's not expecting, just like how you ended it abruptly, i like the vocals, effects are really in place , around the 3:30 mark you have something that's ancient sounding, again different but i liked it.

Great job on both! bookmarked your soundclick and will give your other tunes a listen sometime soon when i get a chance
Innercelph, MaggaraMarine, Ulalume, dead_air_space, chris.morris.56, nyandres, Duce180, Voda La Void, fylledal, rocknrollstar, weirdzaid,
Thank you for the reviews! I appreciate it! The vocals on "Good Love Reaction" really are double-tracked, though I added some stereo delay on them. I have owned 2 talkboxes: I owned a Heil for a while, then sold it. I still have the Rocktron Banshee, but haven't used it in years. I love Peter Frampton, Joe Perry, Joe Walsh, David Gilmore, and others on talk box, but I have a hard time sounding very good on it. I can make a wah-wah pedal sound much better. I've read that Eddie Van Halen feels he's no good on the talk box, he had someone else with the tube in their mouth on a Van Halen song with talk box. "Good Love Reaction": I used Steven Slate Drums EX software (one of the "Old Led Zep" drum kits) for drums. It is mostly drum patterns that were available off of the Steven Slate forum (which currently does not exist, too many spammers). I'd use it more often, but Slate doesn't have many drum patterns. Toontrack is way better about giving you hundreds, if not thousands of drum patterns played by real pro drummers. I can convert the toontrack patterns to work with the Slate, but it is rather time consuming.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Mar 2, 2014,
Good love reaction - I think that the bass sound can be little warmer. Vocals are great. Nice guitar solos too - as far as I can remember, not a lot of your songs have guitar (sorry if I'm wrong) so it is a nice change. The typical 80's synth sound is still here, of course, as it's your trademark I really liked one little disharmonic (not in a bad way) moment (00:25 - 00:27, it appears more than once though)

Inside your life - is this some weird combination of phaser, chorus and wah? Maybe a little too extreme, but nice nevertheless. Some reverb will make it better, more atmospheric. As for the song - not a big fan of this slap bass. I really love the chorus, it reminded me of Hawkwind's "You know you're only dreaming". The track has a potential to be very solid psychedelic/space rock, but you've taken a different route and done well.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1617296
Imraotnh,
I have gone through a phase of posting mostly synth oriented tunes for about a year, though most of the tunes on my website have mostly guitar; I can see where you got that impression. On "Inside Your Life": the intro guitar has Roland phaser, and Roland "Multi-tap" delay, but no chorus or wah effects. Hawkwind didn't seem to get much airplay in the USA, so I had to listen to that song on youtube: I've heard this song before, but had forgotten about it. Yes, I hear some similarity. Thank you for the review! I will now check out your music.
Quote by aaron aardvark
Innercelph, MaggaraMarine, Ulalume, dead_air_space, chris.morris.56, nyandres, Duce180, Voda La Void, fylledal, rocknrollstar, weirdzaid,
Thank you for the reviews! I appreciate it! The vocals on "Good Love Reaction" really are double-tracked, though I added some stereo delay on them. I have owned 2 talkboxes: I owned a Heil for a while, then sold it. I still have the Rocktron Banshee, but haven't used it in years. I love Peter Frampton, Joe Perry, Joe Walsh, David Gilmore, and others on talk box, but I have a hard time sounding very good on it. I can make a wah-wah pedal sound much better. I've read that Eddie Van Halen feels he's no good on the talk box, he had someone else with the tube in their mouth on a Van Halen song with talk box. "Good Love Reaction": I used Steven Slate Drums EX software (one of the "Old Led Zep" drum kits) for drums. It is mostly drum patterns that were available off of the Steven Slate forum (which currently does not exist, too many spammers). I'd use it more often, but Slate doesn't have many drum patterns. Toontrack is way better about giving you hundreds, if not thousands of drum patterns played by real pro drummers. I can convert the toontrack patterns to work with the Slate, but it is rather time consuming.

How did you find your experience with the BBC Introducting segment?
Inside Your Life:

You need to have more instruments come in during the first minute.

I really don't like the bass tone here, it's not very deep, and it sounds really MIDI.

The vocals aren't that interesting.

The guitar parts are decent.

The drums get really annoying during the solo. They're too fake, and too simple.

I didn't really like this one, sorry.
rocknrollstar,
I used to spend a lot of time on the Line 6 forums. I met someone there from England (his screen name was Archon) and I live near Los Angeles. I like his original tunes and he likes mine. One day, out of the blue (in 2007), he announces (on a Line 6 forum) there is a new radio show on the BBC, and they are looking for people to play on their radio show. I have been to England once, but that was back in 1969 when I was 9 years old. So of course I have heard of the radio BBC, but since I live on the other side of the globe, I didn't listen to it. It took me about 10 minutes to write an e-mail with links to two of my songs ("Black and White", and another song that did not get played on the BBC), and I sent it to 6Music's e-mail address. I didn't think "Black and White" was one of my best songs, but Archon went on & on how much he liked it, and I know that the English often have a different taste in music than us Yanks. I would later find out that Archon often made suggestions to the radio DJ Tom Robinson as to what music should be played on the show. Archon did this for me with my song, and it could have been what got it played. The Tom Robinson Band got a little bit of radio play in Los Angeles, but I had forgotten who he was. I later played the Tom Robinson Band song "2-4-6-8 Motorway" on youtube, and was amazed because that video got a lot of airplay on MTV and/or VH1 in the 80's and I had completely forgot about the song until I saw it again on youtube. Anyway, soon after I e-mailed my links to 6Music, Tom Robinson e-mailed me saying "Black and White" is a great song, and he was going to play it on his radio show soon. I later found out the radio show streams on the internet, but I didn't even know how to listen to it until Archon told me how. So, I listened to the radio show over the internet for 90 minutes, and they hadn't played my song yet. I was starting lose hope that they would play it, then suddenly they did play "Black and White"!!!! I was totally stoked!! Tom Robinson talked about me for about a minute (from a brief bio I wrote about myself) on the radio show. At the time, I thought the radio show was only on the internet, but then I learned (according to my research on the internet) the digital radio station can be heard all over the United Kingdom (even some TV sets there), part of France, most all of Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, part of Poland, part of the Czech Republic, and a small part of Denmark. I would later find out Tom Robinson co-wrote a song with Elton John (one of my favorites from the 70's) that was a hit in England. I also learned Tom Robinson co-wrote 3 songs with Peter Gabriel (one of my favorites from the 80's), and was in a band for a while with Brian May of Queen. I got a congratulation from Buddy Nuanez (a jazz guitarist), he has a Grammy nomination (I met him on the Line 6 forums, and hung out with him one day at his home studio near Los Angeles). I'm still amazed by the whole thing.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Mar 6, 2014,
Good Love Reaction -
I feel like the vocals should've tried to sound a bit more intense somehow. It sounded a little held back for the kind of style you're singing in. Maybe it's just personal preference. The song was able to pull off an 80's kind of vibe, in both a good and a bad way. The synth melody, drums, and guitar riffs make the song totally worth listening to. They made it catchy. But like actual songs from the 80's, I never really appreciated the singing style. I really really don't mean to be rude, but it sounded sorta like it was gonna be parody song because of the vocal style. Don't take it the wrong way, man. Try to find a more fitting way to sing it, and it'll definitely be a hit!

Inside Your Life -
The vocals are almost perfect for this. There are some times when they sound a bit off though. I have nothing to critique on the guitar parts and drums here, they're awesome. That transition when changing rhythms in early part of the song could've been tighter. I don't listen to much Psychedelic Rock, so I'm not really familiar if that's a common thing in the genre. But overall, it's got a great vibe to it.
Critting as i listen,
Good Love Reaction: Drums are awesome right off the bat. Love the synth work in this. Your voice is perfect for this song, the lyrics are pretty good too! What stands out the most in this is your lead synth lines, they are just perfect, that, and the drum tone. And am i hearing a guitar solo?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! I dont know if ive heard that in your other songs be4! Sick stuff, fits the vibe of the song really well! Overall loved it!

Inside your life: The intro bends sound sabbathy to me! I like how it goes into an almost rolling stones vibe synth line (Probably not your intention, but thats what i hear when im listening, maybe mixed with the doors a bit idk) This is one of your more rock esque songs. Love it! The vocals again are great! I think your voice is getting much better than it used to be! Loved listening to this dude!
I enjoyed both songs, it's definitely not the style of music I listen to but I try to be open minded and I actually liked it. Love the drums and the melodies you are doing, specially on the keyboard. The vocals were very good too, very original songs. Good work!
Quote by aaron aardvark
rocknrollstar,
I used to spend a lot of time on the Line 6 forums. I met someone there from England (his screen name was Archon) and I live near Los Angeles. I like his original tunes and he likes mine. One day, out of the blue (in 2007), he announces (on a Line 6 forum) there is a new radio show on the BBC, and they are looking for people to play on their radio show. I have been to England once, but that was back in 1969 when I was 9 years old. So of course I have heard of the radio BBC, but since I live on the other side of the globe, I didn't listen to it. It took me about 10 minutes to write an e-mail with links to two of my songs ("Black and White", and another song that did not get played on the BBC), and I sent it to 6Music's e-mail address. I didn't think "Black and White" was one of my best songs, but Archon went on & on how much he liked it, and I know that the English often have a different taste in music than us Yanks. I would later find out that Archon often made suggestions to the radio DJ Tom Robinson as to what music should be played on the show. Archon did this for me with my song, and it could have been what got it played. The Tom Robinson Band got a little bit of radio play in Los Angeles, but I had forgotten who he was. I later played the Tom Robinson Band song "2-4-6-8 Motorway" on youtube, and was amazed because that video got a lot of airplay on MTV and/or VH1 in the 80's and I had completely forgot about the song until I saw it again on youtube. Anyway, soon after I e-mailed my links to 6Music, Tom Robinson e-mailed me saying "Black and White" is a great song, and he was going to play it on his radio show soon. I later found out the radio show streams on the internet, but I didn't even know how to listen to it until Archon told me how. So, I listened to the radio show over the internet for 90 minutes, and they hadn't played my song yet. I was starting lose hope that they would play it, then suddenly they did play "Black and White"!!!! I was totally stoked!! Tom Robinson talked about me for about a minute (from a brief bio I wrote about myself) on the radio show. At the time, I thought the radio show was only on the internet, but then I learned (according to my research on the internet) the digital radio station can be heard all over the United Kingdom (even some TV sets there), part of France, most all of Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, part of Poland, part of the Czech Republic, and a small part of Denmark. I would later find out Tom Robinson co-wrote a song with Elton John (one of my favorites from the 70's) that was a hit in England. I also learned Tom Robinson co-wrote 3 songs with Peter Gabriel (one of my favorites from the 80's), and was in a band for a while with Brian May of Queen. I got a congratulation from Buddy Nuanez (a jazz guitarist), he has a Grammy nomination (I met him on the Line 6 forums, and hung out with him one day at his home studio near Los Angeles). I'm still amazed by the whole thing.

That's a superb story man and I'm familiar with the radio station it's quite popular congratulations - here's hoping Good Love Reaction gets a similar reaction then eh?
Inside your life- Intro is gnarly, really dig the guitar riff, however it went on too long for my taste. Cut it back by about 30 seconds and it would be fine. I love the main guitar riff, simple but catchy. The vocals were hard to distinguish for me, cut back on the vocal effects a bit, or perhaps you need a better vocal mic. Vocal melody seemed pitchy in some parts, I recommend playing the vocal melody on guitar or piano and then really work on getting your voice to match it.

Mountain Top- This a cool little tune man. Good production work. I was expecting it turn into a full out song though.

I saw You Today- Good singing, but again to much reverb/chorus. I would double it with a clean track. Nice chorus, good production work again. Just work on cleaning up your vocal production a bit.