Hey everyone! My first time on here and I have a question.

Let me introduce myself, I am Harry, please to meet you.

My question is, I'm going to start playing guitar very soon and I'm looking for a starter guitar. I've narrowed my selections down to the Takamine g320 and Fender CD-60.

Both look like nice guitars but from experience which would you say is better or rather pro's and cons?

Also which would you go for?

Any answers much appreciated!
Last edited by HikaruHaru at Feb 19, 2014,
Fender acoustics never did it for me so I would choose the Taki. If you can scrape up another $100 you could get a Seagull which is a LOT more guitar IMO. Personal preference but many fine guitarists agree.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Get an Alvarez AD60 if you are looking for a quality acoustic that looks,feels and sounds amazing at an great price. I have one and I' d take it over an over priced Martin or Taylor any day!!
Second the Alvarez. I have one, too. Every one of them I've seen personally have terrific playability and sound good too.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals