I'm desperate to know what model is that, please somebody help me, i can see that is a fender telecaster, but i want to know exactly the model, like ''gibson, les paul, sunburst'' please help me guys, sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by savian182 at Feb 19, 2014,
It's impossible to determine what model that is from a picture, especially with a brand like Fender were most telecasters and stratocasters can look next to identical but have a price range difference of hundreds of dollars.

If you look up telecasters with maple necks alone you have a ton of models, and that is the only real information we get from this picture. We can see that it's a maple neck and not a rosewood one. Other than that this could be everything from an american standard tele to a high end custom shop one.

Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Quote by Sickz
It's impossible to determine what model that is from a picture, especially with a brand like Fender were most telecasters and stratocasters can look next to identical but have a price range difference of hundreds of dollars.

If you look up telecasters with maple necks alone you have a ton of models, and that is the only real information we get from this picture. We can see that it's a maple neck and not a rosewood one. Other than that this could be everything from an american standard tele to a high end custom shop one.

Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful.

Maybe contact Fender directly and email the pic?
Pretty much what sickz said. It has 22 frets so you can discount all the vintage reissues. and the MIM standard. Other than that, it could be anything. Unless it's some weird colour which only exists on one model or something (and that's beyond my knowledge of teles). EDIT: I'm thinking it might be an american special judging by the size of the writing, but it's not currently available in that colour so at best that's a wild stab in the dark. And I can't see the bridge well enough to see if it has the 3 vintage saddles or what.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 22, 2014,