pretty self explanatory. Does anyone know of a decent stereo (ins and outs) that has an external tap option? The closest I could find was a Boss sl-20. Not really a true tremolo, but still cool. The external tempo control is midi though, I'm looking for one with standard 1/4 inch tap input.

also cheap is good, I don't need anything with a ton of options. Does this exist?
I've found alot of quality stereo tap trems, I am just curious as to why I havent seen one with an external tap. I mean "the Looker" is pretty sweet, tap and stereo, real simple for around 100, but no external. Id like to control all my tap stuff with just one switch.
Line 6 M5?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
What's wrong with The Looker? It's cheap and has a dedicated tap switch. That is way better than an external tap IMO. Why do you want it to be external?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I'm probably going to go with the looker, but I had wanted to connect all my tao stuff to the same tempo pedal, control it all at once.
Quote by LyricalPoet777
I'm probably going to go with the looker, but I had wanted to connect all my tao stuff to the same tempo pedal, control it all at once.

That possibility has never even crossed my mind before. No idea if something like that could work, but that would be incredible if so.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The stereo semaphore is the only thing I can find, but I'd like something either affordable or just available.