|--3--|
|--3--|
|--0--|
|--0--|
|--0--|
|--2--|

I've never been one to care too much about the names of chords but I am kicking myself now when I have to send the info to other musicians.

Apologies if there is some place else for this.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
F# A D G D G? That's kind of a nonsense chord by itself. What's before and after?

It's hard to name a chord without knowing what the chord is for. I really can't imagine what purpose that chord would have all by itself, so I assume there's some melodic thing happening, in which case the name of the chord isn't terribly important.
Last edited by cdgraves at Feb 19, 2014,
D sus 4/F#

or

G sus 2/F#

Those are probably the two easiest ways to consider it. Someone will probably be along soon to point out that I'm wrong.

EDIT: ^ yeah it depends on the context.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 19, 2014,
Quote by kornflipsk8er

|--3--|
|--3--|
|--0--|
|--0--|
|--0--|
|--2--|

I've never been one to care too much about the names of chords but I am kicking myself now when I have to send the info to other musicians.

Apologies if there is some place else for this.

There is a name that chord thread... and it could be a Dadd11/F# or a G9/F#... more context is needed
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Byzantine scale was useful until the Ottoman scale came around and totally annihilated it.